• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 : All-22 Review Requests

TheCasillas

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Our oline got absolutely man handled … the only players that appeared to be consistent and effective was Bozeman and moton. 

I get that pff has a rating system… but I don’t know how some of our players scored so well. Ickey was horrible in 3 straight series blocking for our run plays. We could have pre-injury Nick Chubb and still have the same stats.

im pretty frustrated at Mayes and Zavala .. neither knew how to get to the second level on their blocks… they just let Werner and David crash our lanes.

Mays, Zavala, Ickey, TMJ, Ian Thomas. Name the common denominator? And we thought Hurney was a bad GM. 

16 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

there is a chance I will be able to do the All22 this week. My wife just shared with me that tomorrow we will be on a train for four hours while crossing Italy. 

Okay, so if it leaves it's destination going west at 60 miles an hour while another one leaves going north at 40 mph and your train runs and out while the other one uses a go route and you both started from a spread formation in 12 personnel, who makes the most yardage? 🤔

Seriously though...get used to that phrase "my wife told me" 🫥

• Pie 1

bad news everyone.... NFL Plus doesnt work in Italy. I just switched over to my laptop to type up everything but apparently here in Italy you have to be a member to "DAZN." If you goto plus.nfl.com ... it navigates me to :image.thumb.png.3cb8f709d0e46564e75d1af9671a3381.png

It appears this is their regional sport streaming service. If anyone knows a way around this (outside of VPN) , let me know. I just tried to pull it back up on my phone but it has transitioned to this DAZN platform as well. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

bad news everyone.... NFL Plus doesnt work in Italy. I just switched over to my laptop to type up everything but apparently here in Italy you have to be a member to "DAZN." If you goto plus.nfl.com ... it navigates me to :image.thumb.png.3cb8f709d0e46564e75d1af9671a3381.png

It appears this is their regional sport streaming service. If anyone knows a way around this (outside of VPN) , let me know. I just tried to pull it back up on my phone but it has transitioned to this DAZN platform as well. 

You can install Opera web browser and in the options easily turn on their free VPN and choose USA.  I know you said "outside of VPN" but this doesn't require you to install VPN or pay for one, Opera provides a free one in their browser (it's a good browser too).

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

You can install Opera web browser and in the options easily turn on their free VPN and choose USA.  I know you said "outside of VPN" but this doesn't require you to install VPN or pay for one, Opera provides a free one in their browser (it's a good browser too).

if its free - ill give it a shot

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, jb2288 said:

-Any and all Mingo. Is he separating at all, running correct routes, or looking lost? 

I've about lost all confidence in this current crew to evaluate the WR position. Not that any former Panthers crew was any better at it. By far the best WR in our franchise history was a diamond in the rough of a 3rd rounder that I bet if truth be told was primarily drafted for his return capabilities.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've about lost all confidence in this current crew to evaluate the WR position. Not that any former Panthers crew was any better at it. By far the best WR in our franchise history was a diamond in the rough of a 3rd rounder that I bet if truth be told was primarily drafted for his return capabilities.

NFL exec had a first round grade on Steve Smiths talent lol, it was his attitude that got him drafted in the 3rd round.

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Firefox has a free VPN plugin,  zenmate that has a U.S. option

Edited by poundaway

4 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

bad news everyone.... NFL Plus doesnt work in Italy. 

It's ok. NFL Plus is available only in the United States. For the rest of the World works another service - NFL Game Pass. And that Game Pass working through DAZN. Not Italian specific stuff, its everywhere.