• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young QB School Week 2

Coheed

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Reich runs the most vanilla passing game, he needs to do more motion or bootlegs it can’t be this bland

See this is fishy. They wouldn’t show anything in preseason, to keep people in the dark about all this great stuff they had up their sleeves. 
edit: but there is nothing up there going by the first two games. So what were they protecting? Why claim that? Etc…

Edited by stratocatter

5 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Why do you insist on using the word “vitriol” to characterize questioning arm strength, athleticism, you know… football things?

Are people calling him a shrimp? A midget? On here ridiculing him for his haircut or something? That is vitriolic, I am not seeing any of that.

And really if it is here it is so isolated you could personally police it as opposed to lumping every person with skepticism or negativity concerning the team’s future with this player, in with simple name callers. 

I got vitriol for people who want to make me expressing my opinions about football in a civil way, personal. I admit that. No call for it. 

Why don't you give the word "midget" a quick search and let me know what you find.

It’s going to take dalton looking as bad as Bryce for anything to change coach is stubborn thinking there is nothing wrong with play calling and scheme. Would have thought with this all star coaching staff they would have tailored this offense around the players we have instead of this is the play make it work. Every play should have zone beater routes and man beater routes our plays don’t 

How can an NFL GM be so bad at his job? The common denominator for all of our shitty teams has been Fitterer. He needs to go at the end of the season and if the offense doesn’t significantly improve we need to be prepared to move on from Reich too. Thus far he doesn’t seem to have any answers and he just sounds like Rhule in his press conferences.