• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tua and Bryce..

Jmac

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

The list for who would look better right now with the Dolphins at QB is significantly longer above Bryce than it is below Bryce. 

Not sure about that. Bryce would excel more because he’s very cerebral, knows where to go with the ball. Gun slingers aren’t as good of a fit in McDaniel’s offense

agreed, we got to get him some weapons. I assume when we are picking at 34-36 the best WR's will be Worthy of Texas or Odunze or Washington.  Just get the ball out fast after 1-2 reads and let the playmakers do their thing. Half of Tua being great is just quickly getting it out to those trackstars.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

agreed, we got to get him some weapons. I assume when we are picking at 34-36 the best WR's will be Worthy of Texas or Odunze or Washington.  Just get the ball out fast after 1-2 reads and let the playmakers do their thing. Half of Tua being great is just quickly getting it out to those trackstars.

Didnt we literally just draft a wr in the 2nd and now we have to do it again?  Oh and by the way dont have have another highly touted 2nd round wr on the roster as well?    I am telling you man something is way the fug off in how this roster is being built.  Or at the very least how much the scouting dept is just sorry and not worth a poo

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Didnt we literally just draft a wr in the 2nd and now we have to do it again?  Oh and by the way dont have have another highly touted 2nd round wr on the roster as well?    I am telling you man something is way the fug off in how this roster is being built.  Or at the very least how much the scouting dept is just sorry and not worth a poo

Yes, and every WR is going to be gone in 2025 ,but Mingo.  I was hoping for a quick rebuild but at this point have to assume it wont be from what I'm seeing.  I'm hoping maybe we get some comp picks ins 2025 from the minority hires. Both coordinators and the VP of player personnel 

• Pie 1

Just now, PappyMay said:

Yes, and every WR is going to be gone in 2025 ,but Mingo.  I was hoping for a quick rebuild but at this point have to assume it wont be from what I'm seeing.  I'm hoping maybe we get some comp picks ins 2025 from the minority hires. Both coordinators and the VP of player personnel 

this roster is a GD mess

4 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

McDaniel is also a great young offensive mind who schemes his players up really well. 

Steichen and Ben Johnson were my first two choices for that reason alone. When Johnson took his name out of the running, Steichen was my top guy. Wasn't thrilled when Reich was named HC but was impressed with the staff he was able to put together. Not impressed with the results so far, but I think things get better after the bye.

If they don't though, the question becomes who's at fault? The staff, on paper is great. The roster, on paper, is not. 

Reich deserves some blame so far, but I think Fitt deserves just as much if not more. 

My exact thought, I wanted steichen. Wasn't a big fan of the reich hire but I loved the staff around him

On 9/25/2023 at 11:44 AM, CarolinaRideorDie said:

The big difference here is that the Dolphins actually built this the right way. They fully embraced a full REBUILD!! They traded their star players away for future draft picks, traded Fitzpatrick, Laremy Tunsil for draft assests and flipped some of those into Tyreek Hill. We are currently half-assing everything here. 

Our team here is lacking talent. We need to trade Burns away for future assets. He has gone MIA in these past 2 games. With these injuries to our starters, Fitt has failed to find good depth for some of our positions. When you look back at things, it's actually not really a surprise that we suck. 

Brian Burns is a franchise type player. If you trade anyone it's Chinn and Horn. Not because they aren't good, but one is hurt all the time and the other can be replaced quite easily.