• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Must win game

NAS

7 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Why? That’s such a silly mindset. The trade wasn’t about 2023-2024… it’s about 2024+ … a top 5 bears pick is a top 5 pick in the 2nd round for us.

if your argument is that “we could have had a top 5 pick next year without the trade” … sure but no franchise quarterback. 

that trade was about the future not a single season. Decisions made in short term bubbles was what doomed us under Rhule. 

if bears getting a top 5 pick stings… then you are looking at this all wrong. 

my personal take is that we won’t be in the top 5, but we will give up a top 10. However, I think we have a strong close out to the season and carry the momentum into next year. Barring injuries.

We have A QB but no way to know if he's going to be worthy of the title franchise QB. 

The offseason goal with new coaches, centuries of NFL experience, trading for the 1st pick, all of it, was done with the idea that while the team may not have a winning record, we would be improved. 

Right now, if I didn't know, I'd think we were in Rhule's 4th season in Carolina. The Bears getting a top 5 pick would be a strong indication that this franchise is headed in the wrong direction, and giving up high level picks and your WR1 doesn't make reversing that direction any easier. 

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ryan Clark just said Justin Jefferson will torch us and that we aren't that good.

Remind you the Vikings are also 0-3.

The media been trashing this team all season. Nick Wright said we would be the worst team in football before the season. So far he looks to be right.

Nick Wright also proceeded to name players that weren’t on our team and said that we had the worst oline in the league (prior to the injuries) 

nick wright is a fuging fool. Media is only trashing the team bc you have a bias. If you really that invested into the media, you should just type “jets” “raiders” “jags” “Vikings” “broncos” + “nfl” in YouTube. It’s a roller coaster of hilarity. No one really gives a poo about us and the narrative is all the same “no weapons” and “injuries” … nothing else 

Edited by TheCasillas

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Nick Wright also proceeded to name players that weren’t on our team and said that we had the worst oline in the league (prior to the injuries) 

nick wright is a fuging fool. Media is only trashing the team bc you have a bias. If you really that invested into the media, you should just type “jets” “raiders” “jags” “Vikings” “broncos” + “nfl” in YouTube. It’s a roller coaster of hilarity. No one really gives a poo about us and the narrative is all the same “no weapons” and “injuries” … nothing else 

The one that gets me is Colin Cowherd. He praised us all offseason and just before the season he jumped off the bandwagon and switched his pick from us winning the division to the Saints. Now when he talks about us he just says we are a bad team.

These dudes are hilarious with their opinions and hot takes. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The one that gets me is Colin Cowherd. He praised us all offseason and just before the season he jumped off the bandwagon and switched his pick from us winning the division to the Saints. Now when he talks about us he just says we are a bad team.

These dudes are hilarious with their opinions and hot takes. 

They really are. Cowherd just came out and said that the Steelers should trade TJ Watt, George Pickens and throw in the towel on the season to land Caleb Williams.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They really are. Cowherd just came out and said that the Steelers should trade TJ Watt, George Pickens and throw in the towel on the season to land Caleb Williams.

lmao I saw that. Dude says off the wall stuff like this every now and then. I can't do anything but laugh.

You also forgot he said 3 1st round picks as well.smh

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

lmao I saw that. Dude says off the wall stuff like this every now and then. I can't do anything but laugh.

Nick Wright also said that Caleb Williams is prolly the 8th best QB on this planet… the rest of the panel were like “the dude hasn’t even stepped on the pro field yet” … then Nick ranted on about how right he was. Then someone called him out for being wrong about zack Wilson then the segment ended

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Nick Wright also said that Caleb Williams is prolly the 8th best QB on this planet… the rest of the panel were like “the dude hasn’t even stepped on the pro field yet” … then Nick ranted on about how right he was. Then someone called him out for being wrong about zack Wilson then the segment ended

lmao pure comedy.

These Nat'l sport debate shows get paid to say some off the wall statements and get clicks and views. There is no longer legit debate conversations anymore. Everything is about social media and clicks. Say something wild and you will trend on twitter.smh

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ryan Clark just said Justin Jefferson will torch us and that we aren't that good.

Remind you the Vikings are also 0-3.

The media been trashing this team all season. Nick Wright said we would be the worst team in football before the season. So far he looks to be right.

That's alright, I have come to accept the suckage.