• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really Expect Confident Bryce

Frank9999

On 9/29/2023 at 1:16 PM, Frank9999 said:

This week vs Vikings. i want to see quick decisions and leadership. Seems like from what I am hearing from practice he is stepping up leadership and I want to see that translate to the game Sunday. Yes the OLINE prob wont protect him well, but he can still make quick decisions and get rid of the ball. Vikings BLITZ a ton, so for the love of god hopefully Reich has a bunch of 3 step back and get rid of the ball plays to drawn up for Bryce.  

This is an instant classic

2 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

You guys can trash Young all you want but anyone who has a clue can see how atrocious this play calling has been.  Reich just forces his bullshit and doesn’t even put Bryce in positions to succeed. 

Bryce is changing the play every other call,  he putting himself in position. Lol 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

You guys can trash Young all you want but anyone who has a clue can see how atrocious this play calling has been.  Reich just forces his bullshit and doesn’t even put Bryce in positions to succeed. 

I wish it were just the coaching and receivers bud but this just isn't good for a number one pick and what we gave up. People who want to deal in fantasy need their own subforum here and the rest of us can discuss what we are seeing with our own eyes currently.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

The offense sure looked a lot different and a lot better last week with a different QB 

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, frankw said:

I wish it were just the coaching and receivers bud but this just isn't good for a number one pick and what we gave up. People who want to deal in fantasy need their own subforum here and the rest of us can discuss what we are seeing with our own eyes currently.

Forjimmy can start his own sub forum for Bryce truthers

• The D 1