• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 5

Shocker

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You claim to be such a college football expert but seem utterly ignorant of the reality that early season polls always fluctuate significantly. Maybe USC will slip a spot or two for the final score being close against Colorado even though the majority of the game wasn't competitive. Maybe they would've bumped up a spot or two of they had held onto a blowout margin. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. A sport or two difference in an early October poll is irrelevant.

As the great Josh Pate says. A win isn't always a win in CFB. They will move down a few spots today. 

If you consistently cover, that's a move impressive feat. Or blow out opponents consistently. That's also why those teams get moved up in the top 10 quickly. 

Edited by OUCPFL

Just now, Varking said:

USC isn’t even going to drop. If they do it’ll be a spot. 11 struggled and 10 lost. How far are you dropping USC for winning?

They'll drop 3 spots. They dropped 3 spots last week for winning by 14 against Arizona State..............

Just now, OUCPFL said:

As the great Josh Pate says. A win isn't always a win in CFB. They will move down a few spots today. 

If you consistently cover, that's a move impressive feat. Or blow out opponents consistently. That's also why those teams get moved up in the top 10. 

How far do you think they drop when #10 lost and #11 had to win in the last minute? Meanwhile there was never really any doubt USC was going to hold on to beat Colorado. 

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

So they will drop from 8 to 11?

They should. That's what happened last week and they won by 14. I would say 2-3 spots. If not, I will be shocked. I could also see them moving OU up over them as they won 50-20 and they want them to be ranked higher for the RRR. 

Edited by OUCPFL

23 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

About time people started noticing that Clayton White was just as big of an issue as Satterfield was last year. 

Tenn isn't as good as they were last year but unfortunately now the gamecocks aren't either. 
Feel bad for Rattler and Legette. Those guys are looking like potential solid pros. 

You like Beamer? I think he's mad overrated at this point. 

42 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

He's exactly what Dabo is. Cheerleader and recruiter that will live and die by his coordinator hires. 

So to that extent i like him yes. I love Pete Lembo. And im so so on Loggains to this point.

Kind of like Mack Brown as well. 

1 hour ago, OUCPFL said:

They should. That's what happened last week and they won by 14. I would say 2-3 spots. If not, I will be shocked. I could also see them moving OU up over them as they won 50-20 and they want them to be ranked higher for the RRR. 

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Oklahoma hasn’t played anyone but reality shows up next week

On 9/30/2023 at 1:38 PM, Varking said:

Gators on the board! We continue our streak of never being shut out. And we are on place to give up 500 yards rushing today lol. 

Where has @Kentucky Panther / @KentuckyPanther been this season while they are undefeated?!

Lot more lurking than posting for me so far this football season. My girlfriend is pregnant and my son is due in early March. Just had a ton on my plate! 

Definitely been a fun college football season so far. Although I think our winning streak ends in Athens next week. Good luck to your Gators the rest of the way! 

BTW, can we get a redo on the draft and have the Panthers listen to us about Stroud? 🙂

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Lot more lurking than posting for me so far this football season. My girlfriend is pregnant and my son is due in early March. Just had a ton on my plate! 

Definitely been a fun college football season so far. Although I think our winning streak ends in Athens next week. Good luck to your Gators the rest of the way! 

BTW, can we get a redo on the draft and have the Panthers listen to us about Stroud? 🙂

Congrats on the baby! 

• Pie 1