• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

31 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't pay enough attention to UNC, NCSU, Wake Forest, ECU, Duke or any other team in NC to even be a hater. I call it how I see it. Howell hasn't established that he's some future long term starter in the league, period. So miss me with all this Howell talk until he does. 

Hahahaha look at this idiot 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Him showing emotion is actually a huge bonus because you know he cares about football, his performance, his teams performance. 

Did you ever play? Honest question, not trying to taunt you or anything.

Because trust and believe crying about losing a regular season game is not getting respect in a football locker room. Losing a championship game or something like that in crushing fashion putting an end to your season? That can be a different story. But we're talking about a bad team losing another regular season game. That's not what you want to see out of your QB.  Not when you're still in the fight with a long way to go. You want to see a guy with some dog in him and the confidence to know he can make the necessary improvements. Bryce looked broken in that post game presser.

After throwing 4 INTs and getting constantly hit and pressured last week Howell didn't cry. He sat there and said he played bad but the sun will come up tomorrow and he'll be better for it. Then he bounced back today and proved it. That's what you want to see out of your QB, even if you do end up losing. I guarantee you that locker room has full confidence in their QB to give them a fighting chance. I sincerely doubt ours feels the same.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

And to be clear, I'm not making light of him crying or showing emotion.  That's an archaic and outdated detrimental expectation of men.  I cried over sports.  Michael Jordan cried over sports.  Cam cried and was demonstrative over sports.  Nothing wrong with it.

I think what's alarming is that this guy has been so heavily publicized and held up for his mental toughness and "super processing", and paired with everything he's showing on the field, he appears to be the complete antithesis of those things and he doesn't seem to know how to handle any of it.

Well he didn’t cry so wrong

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Did you ever play? Honest question, not trying to taunt you or anything.

Because trust and believe crying about losing a regular season game is not getting respect in a football locker room. Losing a championship game or something like that in crushing fashion putting an end to your season? That can be a different story. But we're talking about a bad team losing another regular season game. That's not what you want to see out of your QB.  Not when you're still in the fight with a long way to go. You want to see a guy with some dog in him and the confidence to know he can make the necessary improvements. Bryce looked broken in that post game presser.

After throwing 4 INTs and getting constantly hit and pressured last week Howell didn't cry. He sat there and said he played bad but the sun will come up tomorrow and he'll be better for it. Then he bounced back today and proved it. That's what you want to see out of your QB, even if you do end up losing. I guarantee you that locker room has full confidence in their QB to give them a fighting chance. I sincerely doubt ours feels the same.

No I did not play this wonderful sport unfortunately. And since nobody has actually posted it? Is it even real? I’m taking it as he was angry and pissed off until showed otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Michael Irvin once said he cried after almost every game his rookie year because they lost so much.

It wasn't because he couldn't play or because he was soft. It was because he cared about winning and despised losing.

Some of you need to grow up.

He was crying because rookies picked up the Cowboys' cocaine tab of the team lost.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Some of the loudest pro Bryce Young folks who talked down to other people months back are now ready to leave the huddle because they don't like what they're reading now. Ironic.

people probably want to leave bc of how toxic this place has become. Everyone just goes after each other and there is very little respect for each other in this place. I am even considering it... its not a healthy place to be. 

People are looking for arguments not discussion points.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont know for certain.  He looked like he was crying to me.  Maybe it was sweat, but even in that presser he appears flushed and sounds shaky.  It's worth considering.

I mean that’s fine…I live on the positive side of life personally