• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

The season is over. We need picks. Our D is no worse than it's been in recent memory. We can afford to trade Burns. Do it.

My man did you see what we did with picks in the draft?

Both Young and Mingo look like non factors. Giving Tepper/Fitt another 1st Rd pick is like commiting suicide.

Give me an established player and a 2nd.

These clowns in the front office are clueless.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man did you see what we did with picks in the draft?

Both Young and Mingo look like non factors. Giving Tepper/Fitt another 1st Rd pick is like commiting suicide.

Give me an established player and a 2nd.

These clowns in the front office are clueless.

I get that, but this isn't Madden. Teams trade picks usually. We can't just get a 2nd and some awesome WR ... just because. It has to come from a BAD team in a bad situation. Or a good team with a bunch of WRs just sitting around.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I get that, but this isn't Madden. Teams trade picks usually. We can't just get a 2nd and some awesome WR ... just because. It has to come from a BAD team in a bad situation. Or a good team with a bunch of WRs just sitting around.

I'm all for trading Burns but I can't lie and say I'm not worried we screw that 1st Rd pick up. 

What position are we drafting with that 1st?

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

He needs pull the rookie is what the needs to do.  Right now, the kid is borderline broken.

I was the biggest Bryce fan on this board. I can legit say he doesn't look like he will pan out. The size and lack of arm strength is alarming. He looks nothing like he did at Alabama.

We have to play him and see what we have. We can't go into next season with a QB who is still a question mark. He has to play this year no other choice.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1