• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Do We recover from This Situation??

Hoenheim

And how long does it take? No first rounder so we stuck with Bryce for at least 2 years min.

At what point do you just start Dalton or a vet qb? Do you just slam your head against the wall with Bryce for 2 or 3 years ?

I'm not completely giving up on him but God damn does it look bleak. I listened to a cam Newton pod and he said something a long the lines of we have to be careful not to ruin or scar Bryce. His psyche is going to get pummeled if he keeps doing this poo for this whole year and we go 0-17

We can but it will take years. Just don't look to the Panthers for your happiness anytime soon. I would advise to get into fantasy football. It keeps me emotionally invested in the season despite pulling for this putrid franchise

Edited by Huffgolf30

5 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

We deal with the suck for the next 2 seasons and draft Shadeur Sanders in 2025 or deal with it for 3 years and draft Arch Manning in 2026.

This is the lowest I've ever felt as a Panthers fan, there really is nothing to be optimistic about right now.

It sucks so hard to suck this year because the 2024 QB class is STACKED! Instead we have a QB who is too short to read the defense and a head coach who thinks it’s 1982

I think the trick here is you kind of don’t do anything.  We’ve been circling the drain so hard for a few years while also shedding draft picks and assets in a poor manner that we are stuck being very bad for a few more seasons.  On top of that we have hired a bad head coach and odds are the wrong qb too. You kind of have to eat this for the season.