• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Young shown flashes of being a #1 pick?

TN05

The amount of blood thirsty Young haters on this forum is hilarious. No he's not playing well enough to compensate for the rest of this team sucking ass, but it seems pretty obvious what the problem is. 

We know we can't run the ball because we just run up the middle every play. We know the interior line is getting absolutely blown up and allowing edge rushers free rein on Bryce. We know Frank is drawing up quick screens to try and get the ball out fast. And he calls plays built for one player and isn't even aware he's not on the field. 

Like, how TF is this on Bryce? I've seen him make some pretty damn accurate throws and has scrambled to make plays. He's a rookie, my god. 

• Pie 1

THIS is showing flashes of something great. Some of the throws AR was making in this game are ridiculous, ESPECIALLY 1:22. Bryce Young has yet to make any splash play like that, and that's just 1 of many from AR in his 3 games already. Don't even get me started with some of Stroud's ridiculous passes.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Castavar said:

THIS is showing flashes of something great. Some of the throws AR was making in this game are ridiculous, ESPECIALLY 1:22. Bryce Young has yet to make any splash play like that, and that's just 1 of many from AR in his 3 games already. Don't even get me started with some of Stroud's ridiculous passes.

Every throw Bryce has made, AR and Stroud have made with more zip and less effort, on top of making throws BY has yet to shown he can make. Its crazy, the #1 pick is not better at a single thing over those selected after him.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

You mean you aren't impressed with the amazing screens and dump off passes Bryce has thrown??? 

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

I can't lie. That mofo's arm is LIVELY!!!

On 10/2/2023 at 3:41 PM, Youngs Ten Yard Bombs said:

People here will be very very sorry when Young becomes an all pro and decides to leave!

I mean... If Tyler Huntley can make a pro bowl, I guess there is a chance Bryce can make the pro bowl one year when every other QB in the conference turns it down...

The leave part might happen. The all-pro part?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Beer 1

On 10/1/2023 at 7:24 PM, TN05 said:

I’m not expecting every play to be perfect but I don’t think I’ve been truly wowed by a single throw so far. Closest I can think of was the pass on the two point conversion in week one or two. But there’s not be a single really “wow” moment, one that makes you feel like you have a special player.

really i was seeing a lot of flashes. his movement in a collapsing pocket and getting the throw out for a first down, was big.

he's accurate and makes reads. most of his issues right now is solved with experience.