• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow.

Zod

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

He’s a rookie. He’s made some rookie mistakes. I can live with those. 

You didn’t see bad QB play form him yesterday. You saw a bad offense. You saw a bad offense when Dalton was out there and a busted coverage doesn’t change that. The offense is bad and with a rookie at the helm it’s going to look rough at times. 

Be concerned if he’s missing wide open guys. He’s not, he’s executing the offense that’s called. 

I saw overthrows and throws behind the wr and he tried to get AT killed on one, but yeah he is playing lights out

• Poo 1

16 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I mean I pay attention to the NFL not just the panthers.

I’ve seen Josh Allen be trash his rookie year, and then as soon as Diggs and company arrive he looks like a different guy. 

I’ve seen Miami try to run Tua out of town and then help arrives and he looks like a different guy. 

I’ve seen Baker get thrown away by a team, come here and look lost and now is having a career year. 

It might be hard for your pride to swallow, but maybe just maybe we are a terrible situation for a young QB. 
Good QBs in the NFL don’t bust, situations do. 

Keep it coming. Because this is comedy.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I saw overthrows and throws behind the wr and he tried to get AT killed on one, but yeah he is playing lights out

You saw overthrows yesterday? And yea he threw behind AT, so what? Really turn on any QB on Sunday and you’ll see them throw behind a WR. That’s not an excuse it’s just reality, every pass isn’t perfect. 

I never said he’s playing lights out. He hasn’t overcome his situation. Cam was able to do that because of his Athleticism. AR who isn’t really a good passer yet has been able to overcome it due to his athleticism. That’s not who Bryce is. It may take more time for things around him to improve. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If this team and offense is trash then whats the path out of it?  We arent firing reich, he is not going to change.  We have some crucial free agents, not a ton of draft capital and a poo load of holes on this team.  

We need 3 new corners, another pass rusher or two.  A top wr is a priority, who the fug knows about the oline.  This poo doesnt get fixed in one offseason imo, so when realistically can we expect to simply look better and have a more complete team?

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Reality is often the best form of comedy. If you need to poo on a young kid to make yourself feel better go ahead. As long as you understand he’s still going to be your QB when the winning starts. We’ll leave the light on for you. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If this team and offense is trash then whats the path out of it?  We arent firing reich, he is not going to change.  We have some crucial free agents, not a ton of draft capital and a poo load of holes on this team.  

We need 3 new corners, another pass rusher or two.  A top wr is a priority, who the fug knows about the oline.  This poo doesnt get fixed in one offseason imo, so when realistically can we expect to simply look better and have a more complete team?

It’s looking like a 3 year project. 

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Reality is often the best form of comedy. If you need to poo on a young kid to make yourself feel better go ahead. As long as you understand he’s still going to be your QB when the winning starts. We’ll leave the light on for you. 

when does this thing called "winning" start?  Next year?  Year after?  Help me out here.  Tell me the path to when it starts

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Not pooing on the kid. It's not his fault he lacks NFL physical talent. That's on our professional talent evaluators and decision makers. I think Bryce is probably doing the best he can given his limitations.

But I'm not going to beclown myself trying to act like all is well.

BTW, the kid has $38M guaranteed. He's gonna be just fine no matter what.

Should we take bets on what confession Frank and Beans will have for us for next Sunday? Will it be:

1.) I didn't get the play in quickly enough.

2.) I didn't know player ______ wasn't on the field.

3.) I forgot we had 3/2/1/0 timeouts.

4.) I was nervous because I left my hobo stick at home and i felt incomplete without it.

10 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I never said he’s playing lights out. He hasn’t overcome his situation. Cam was able to do that because of his Athleticism. AR who isn’t really a good passer yet has been able to overcome it due to his athleticism. That’s not who Bryce is. It may take more time for things around him to improve. 

Hey are you even reading your own words as you type them? You're actually arguing against your own narrative here.

Then we took the wrong QB bud!

• Pie 2