• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every Bryce Young pass/run- week 4

CRA

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All y'all actually subjecting yourselves to watching this again 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952tdmsynk6rm1zz7jdm

Probably better to just check out a 6 minute clip each week to get up to speed on Young than wasting a couple hours on Sunday at this stage 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

lolz and people still think he has a nfl arm

Absolutely will not throw outside the hashes down field.  I'm not rewatching it again, but I counted one from the pocket and it was more/less a throw away.  So basically opposing defenses have to cover the middle of the field and the flats.

Edited by 45catfan

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Absolutely will not throw outside the hashes down field.  I'm not rewatching it again, but I counted one from the pocket and it was more/less a throw away.  So basically opposing defenses have to cover the middle of the field and the flats.

2:15 he just floats a pass to the sidelines

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Is he calling the plays? I thought that was Frank's job.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Mike in Raleigh said:

Is he calling the plays? I thought that was Frank's job.

The options are there, he's just not taking them.  Just because of what Young is taking, doesn't mean the play calling doesn't offer other options.

In the same offense, Dalton threw 13 passes beyond 10 yards outside of the hashes.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The options are there, he's just not taking them.  Just because of what Young is taking, doesn't mean the play calling doesn't offer other options.

In the same offense, Dalton threw 13 passes beyond 10 yards outside of the hashes.

Frank conceded he has to put new plays in for Dalton downfield per the vets request.  Which certainly implied Frank intentionally kept it short weeks 1-2 at least vs Seattle 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The play calling is utter garbage. I think we all know that. Running up the middle and bubble screens do not make an effective offense. Particularly, when everyone watching knows what is going to happen ahead of time.