• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Bryce reminds me of rookie Tua

NAS

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why do we keep doing this?  You can find examples of qb going either way.  Its a stupid exercise

My response: Then no one should EVER offer an opinion about a college QB and how they will do in the NFL. Why? Because no one -- and I mean NO ONE -- knows how ANY college QB will do in the NFL.

So, shut down any thread that offers a take on how a college QB will do in the NFL. Why? Because, as you say, "it's a stupid exercise." Right?

Actually, it isn't a "stupid exercise." It's called: Offering an opinion and simply having fun in offering that opinion. Discussing football, uh, isn't really that serious. We're not offering an opinion about how we can attain lasting peace in the Middle East. 

Edited by Hogan

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All we have to do is surround Bryce with the best offensive supporting cast in football? That's not a guy you make a massive trade up to get. Because when you make that trade you greatly reduce your ability to create that situation.

They cant hear you in the back. Speak louder. 

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

They cant hear you in the back. Speak louder. 

Isn’t that the point with about any of the QBs not named Mahomes though

Burrow wasn’t crap until they added Jamar Chase to the already Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon

Allen wasn’t crap until they gave him Diggs

Hurts in Philly.  Everyone thought they’d use that Saints pick to trade up for a QB until they gave him AJ Brown with the already Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Im talking about you making comparisons dont be dense

What the fug are you even talking about 

you asked for guys with bad stats his rookie year and I gave you them including 1 specific guy.  
Then you said “well he didn’t improve after his first year”

So I simply pointed out shouldn’t we give the kid more than 3 games to see if he can improve.

Quit being a sour sap and just sit this one out.

Worry about your OT in your profile pic who is a top 10 pick who is looking like Byron Bell 2.0 or your LG who looks worse than Michael Jordan.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 5

Just now, ncfan said:

you asked for guys with bad stats his rookie year and I gave you them including 1 specific guy.  

So I simply pointed out shouldn’t we give the kid more than 3 games to see if he can improve.

Worry about your OT in your profile pic who is a top 10 pick who is looking like Byron Bell 2.0 or your LG who looks worse than Michael Jordan.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

You are the one making dumbass comparisons not me.  

11 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp