• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Bryce reminds me of rookie Tua

NAS

I remember most questioning if Tua has the physical ability, the arm to be effective in the NFL during his rookie year.  He had some terrible performances early on but started showing promise later in the season.  He was also on a much better team offensively. Bryce just needs to show he can stretch the field in the NFL when needed, everything else will be good.  Tua faced the same criticisms and doubts.

99ABC84A-D30F-488C-AE64-4C3B67EDC0A0.jpeg

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

All we have to do is surround Bryce with the best offensive supporting cast in football? That's not a guy you make a massive trade up to get.

Not saying he is but he can still be a viable franchise QB.  

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, NAS said:

I remember most questioning if Tua has the physical ability, the arm to be effective in the NFL during his rookie year.  He had some terrible performances early on but started showing promise later in the season.  He was also on a much better team offensively. Bryce just needs to show he can stretch the field in the NFL when needed, everything else will be good.  Tua faced the same criticisms and doubts.

99ABC84A-D30F-488C-AE64-4C3B67EDC0A0.jpeg

Go take a yonder of Joe Burrow pre injury his rookie year and before he had Jamar Chase.

IMG_6698.jpeg

IMG_6699.jpeg

IMG_6700.jpeg

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1