• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think we have a problem and it's bigger than Reich. Or Fitterer. Or Bryce Young. Or any other coach, player, or front office personnel. Ever since Tepper started "putting his stamp on the football side of the house" (I think that's the verbiage he used) after focusing on the business side of operations in year one, everything has been a series of comedies of errors. Tepper gets involved and makes a bold decision and proudly announces it to the world. Everything goes to poo. Tepper disappears. Tepper reappears to announce another bold move. Everything goes to poo. Tepper disappears. It's a recurring theme.

Fixed. 

D54971D4-7839-435B-81AF-6E4EA10454AD.jpeg

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

She doesn't have any qualifications and neither does Dave, but they own the team.  I know Tepper is the current owner, but Nicole is part of his family and holds a position.  The Steelers have Anthony Rooney as a Scouting Intern, Dan Rooney Jr as VP of Player Personnel, Arthur Rooney Jr as VP and Arthur Rooney II (which is different than Jr for whatever reason) as the President.  

Holy fug dude you need to do some research on the rooneys if you are going to use them as an example compared to nicole.  Which rooney do you have a problem with holding a position?

4 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Yeah yeah, forgive me for not remembering sh!t about The Eagles from 6 years ago. Reich's record in Indy was still better than the last 4 coaches we've had here.

I don’t think that means much now. He will be 0-6 come the bye and I don’t see us beating the Texans or Colts. So 0-8. 

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Holy fug dude you need to do some research on the rooneys if you are going to use them as an example compared to nicole.  Which rooney do you have a problem with holding a position?

Completely missed the point. I have no problem with the Rooney’s and I’m showing you that other owners also let their family have positions. Sometimes to the good. @frankwcaught on pretty easy.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Completely missed the point. I have no problem with the Rooney’s and I’m showing you that other owners also let their family have positions. Sometimes to the good. @frankwcaught on pretty easy.

they worked for them and gained experience, nicole was simply given the role with absolutely no background or work experience

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

they worked for them and gained experience, nicole was simply given the role with absolutely no background or work experience

They were given jobs to get experience because of their family.  It's really not that uncommon in the workplace.  Especially when there is no board and the company is owned by one person or family.  

Just now, ForJimmy said:

They were given jobs to get experience because of their family.  It's really not that uncommon in the workplace.  Especially when there is no board and the company is owned by one person or family.  

Which rooney do you have an issue with?  Because I am seeing them start at the bottom and work their way up.  You know gaining valuable experience.  Nicole was simply given the job and allowed to come and give input on coaches and pro days.   She doesnt need to be there.

• Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Which rooney do you have an issue with?  Because I am seeing them start at the bottom and work their way up.  You know gaining valuable experience.  Nicole was simply given the job and allowed to come and give input on coaches and pro days.   She doesnt need to be there.

I don't have an issue with any of them.  I am using them to show it isn't a big of a deal that Nicole has a position with the team.  Robert Kraft's son Jonathan immediately became VP, Vice Chairman, and now President of the Patriots.  

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I don't have an issue with any of them.  I am using them to show it isn't a big of a deal that Nicole has a position with the team.  Robert Kraft's son Jonathan immediately became VP, Vice Chairman, and now President of the Patriots.  

alright how about this.  Its not a big deal for her to work at Tepper sports.  It is however a big deal that she is given input on coach hirings, qb selections and draft day trades.  Would you agree with that statement?

23 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

If Reich didn't want Bryce, I'm 100% on board with firing both Reich and Fitterer today, literally TODAY

How can you hire a new HC, then trade away the franchise's future to take an undersized and under skilled QB that he didn't even want?

That would just be an utter failure on all accounts, fire Fitterer for taking Bryce and fire Reich for allowing him to take Bryce (if the HC really didn't want him, he could have stopped it and forced our hand to Stroud).

This is the kind of crap Steve Wilks had to deal with in Arizona and subsequently that record was and experience is why many here acted like he was a pariah!

• Pie 2