• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

There is literally nothing about her qualifications anywhere on the panther site.

https://www.panthers.com/team/ownership_business/nicole-tepper

She is just that, a trophy wife that wanted an in for the organization. 

Interesting. Wonder what she did prior because I think they just got married in 2019. Tepper’s divorce went through in 2016 I think.

22 hours ago, thennek said:

So he is upset that his analytics QB choice is not NFL ready? Maybe he needs to stop looking at numbers and charts to tell people what to do and let the football people make decisions. 

...By football people sure as hell hope you dont mean Fitererererer.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Was literally about to post this same article as I remember when it came out. 

Basically management came out and said she had completed the training/course right before the interviews started but the league hadn’t received the paperwork notifying them of completion yet or something along those lines and the Panthers were almost fined because of it.

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Interesting. Wonder what she did prior because I think they just got married in 2019. Tepper’s divorce went through in 2016 I think.

Born in 1959, she currently stands at 64 years of age in 2023.

Nicole is an American citizen of white ethnicity.

She maintains a discreet personal history, with limited information available about her early life, educational background, and career, as she prefers to maintain a low public profile.

https://cnyakundi.com/nicole-tepper/

Low public profile.....hmmmmmm.......yeah right

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

Was literally about to post this same article as I remember when it came out. 

Basically management came out and said she had completed the training/course right before the interviews started but the league hadn’t received the paperwork notifying them of completion yet or something along those lines and the Panthers were almost fined because of it.

Input on the coaching search, input on the qb selection and making trades?  What in the holy fug are we doing here?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Input on the coaching search, input on the qb selection and making trades?  What in the holy fug are we doing here?

You just now realized that? She was all the way involved this entire time...trying to make sure her husband didn't hire another Matt Rhule.

she failed, go figure

Just now, therealmjl said:

You just now realized that? She was all the way involved this entire time...trying to make sure her husband didn't hire another Matt Rhule.

she failed, go figure

No, a bunch of us were asking in the cj pro day thread (i will not bump it board rules) what she was doing there and we were called misogynists.  Again this was after her snafu of not being certified to interview candidates for head coach. 

Then we get the infamous "good luck honey" picture and we started figuring things out.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No, a bunch of us were asking in the cj pro day thread (i will not bump it board rules) what she was doing there and we were called misogynists.  Again this was after her snafu of not being certified to interview candidates for head coach. 

Then we get the infamous "good luck honey" picture and we started figuring things out.

Yeah I mean it's not like she has any background whatsoever to evaluate talent or scout players. It would be different if she came from a football background.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah I mean it's not like she has any background whatsoever to evaluate talent or scout players. It would be different if she came from a football background.

No meaningful work history at all anywhere and what looks like a cleared public history that couldn't have been much anyways.

Completely qualified to work anywhere inside that organization lol

• Pie 1

Just now, Waldo said:

No meaningful work history at all anywhere and what looks like a cleared public history that couldn't have been much anyways.

Completely qualified to work anywhere inside that organization lol

wants to keep a low public profile but is the head of tepper sports and entertainment  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  I smell bullshit

• Pie 1