• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

45 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

True story, we have 0 wins since Juan was banned.  Just something to think about...

Panthers upset the Lions in Detroit Sunday Fitterer foolishly trades Terrace Marshall and '24 4th rounder to Arizona for Hollywood Brown with Panthers taking on his remaining contract 

good to be back 

Edited by TheSpecialJuan
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 3

21 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Nicole stuff

I get putting her in the charity roll. That is more usual. 

'Why is there such a stark difference between the in-depth dive of Frank Reich compared to the knee-jerk hiring of Matt Rhule? Many attributed the decision to Tepper's growth as an owner, noting he had learned from his previous mistakes. However, few have pointed out that Mrs. Tepper was a big part of this search. Buck Fitty (General Manager Scott Fitter) even credited Mrs. Tepper for her role in the coaching search. What struck me most about the comment is how it didn’t sound forced. It was authentic. He didn’t seem to be just sucking up to the owners, but he appeared to mean it. Was Mrs. Tepper the difference in the hiring process that the Panthers needed? At the very least, her insight lent to assembling the most accomplished coaching staff in team history. '

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oof.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Panthers upset the Lions in Detroit Sunday Fitterer foolishly trades Terrace Marshall and '24 4th rounder to Arizona for Hollywood Brown with Panthers taking on his remaining contract 

good to be back 

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

HE IS BACK!!!!  NEXT UP IS A PANTHERS WIN!!!!

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As best anyone can tell her qualifications consist of the ring on her left hand. If she had legit qualifications why wouldn't the organization tout them like they do their employees who do have legit qualifications? 

No clue.  maybe they are hiding something or maybe she values her privacy.

I generally try not to comment and draw conclusions on things I have absolutely no clue about.

3 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

No clue.  maybe they are hiding something or maybe she values her privacy.

I generally try not to comment and draw conclusions on things I have absolutely no clue about.

There was certainly no brake check on making wide sweeping assumptions about others' character via their motivations.

1 hour ago, grimesgoat said:

Maybe her role is to sniff out emotional intelligence and other personality qualities needed for this particular job.  Maybe she has some ability to measure how fast someone processes information.  Maybe she does background on a person's ability to adapt - how coachable he is - does he learn from his mistakes or keep making the same ones over and over. Maybe other things are important like leadership.  Maybe there are other intangible considerations for selecting the face of you multi-billion dollar franchise other than can he throw the ball 60 yards.

I don't know what her expertise is and I doubt anyone on this board has a clue.  But to assume she does not have any ability to contribute because she is a woman or because she did not play football is caveman level thinking.

thats a lot of fuging maybes

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

@TheSpecialJuanunbanned and his first post is in a thread that has derailed into discussing Nicole tepper. You can’t make this stuff up.

shes nearly moved to #1 on some most hated lists..... it was sorta funny when it was being reported shes the panthers #1 scout...

0-4 start and 5 years of 5 win seasons have made us mad.... not to mention myself included brought on 4 fold for this elite coaching staff. Defense has played that way, offense is light years behind- no trust, no balls....

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As best anyone can tell her qualifications consist of the ring on her left hand. If she had legit qualifications why wouldn't the organization tout them like they do their employees who do have legit qualifications? 

the organization says she wants to keep a low public profile however........