• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

He's been missing about a month I guess he's not holding up too well with the current results after making this thread back during training camp.

On 8/11/2023 at 11:54 AM, MasterAwesome said:

If CJ Stroud ends up struggling in the NFL with the processing, progressions, etc. and Bryce Young exhibits this elite level of awareness from your firsthand account, I think the S2 test will be getting an enormous boon to its credibility.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Every time is see a foot in mouth post from a guy with the username of "Master Awesome" it's especially comical.

How is this a foot in mouth? Basically said IF the test reflects QB play this year then the S2 would become a major draft component. It didn’t so it won’t.

Shrugs GIF

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol ok yeah you really caught him with his foot in his mouth. Damn I’m sure he is real embarrassed…

Oh trust me, I know he won't be. You're forgetting just how cocky a lot of Panthers fans were a month ago. Anyone questioning preseason performance was mocked for not understanding how the NFL works, yet Stroud threw an early preseason INT so he's clearly a bust. We had all kinds of red flags but many were just blind to them. Hell, a few still are.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh trust me, I know he won't be. You're forgetting just how cocky a lot of Panthers fans were a month ago. Anyone questioning preseason performance was mocked for not understanding how the NFL works, yet Stroud threw an early preseason INT so he's clearly a bust. We had all kinds of red flags but many were just blind to them. Hell, a few still are.

You know there is a middle. I wanted Stroud, like Stroud, think he will be great and he is clearly showing he can read defenses just fine. I also can see it’s hard to get a good read on Young in this lack of running game, constant pressured OL, stagnant offense we have him in. He has a lot to prove no doubt. However Reich and his dream team weren’t nearly as prepared for a rookie QB as Fitt made it out to be. 

• Pie 3

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You know there is a middle. I wanted Stroud, like Stroud, think he will be great and he is clearly showing he can read defenses just fine. I also can see it’s hard to get a good read on Young in this lack of running game, constant pressured OL, stagnant offense we have him in. He has a lot to prove no doubt. However Reich and his dream team weren’t nearly as prepared for a rookie QB as Fitt made it out to be. 

I still hope Young will prove to be great but I'm rapidly losing hope. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

On 10/3/2023 at 4:46 PM, joemac said:

LOL we're not going to go winless.  For fugs sake, the Broncos gave up 70 points in Week 3 and were 0-3, and they won last week.  We have been in all our games so far.  We will win a few.  Not saying thats good or anything, but we're not going to go winless.

"LOL we're not going to go winless." In 1972, when I was in high school, a friend and I had a $5 bet on the Colts-Dolphins game. The Dolphins won. So, he let me go double-or-nothing bets the rest of the season because..."no way will the Dolphins go undefeated..." And the rest, as they say, is history.

I said Week 1 during the Atlanta game: "This team could go 0-17." Don't kid yourself Joe. They very well could go winless. They are that bad. 

Let me make this very simple................Bryce Young by all accounts doesn't belong in the NFL......and his football big brain mature beyond years "got it together" attitude fails to show in his actions right out of the starting gate. 

The kid is has never known failure and as a professional in the NFL this is not the time to start learning how to deal with that. Yes, some people can handle that kind of failure jolt in their career this far in the development of playing the game.......but this kid doesn't show he can............

He simply doesn't have the right stuff.......

and might I say with that pic of Young and Nicole.....in addition to Tepper the brass balls desk pencil pusher..........get his wife out of any influence in the selection process as well.

I don't want a woman dictating and assessing what men are prepped to go into battle or not. 

A woman's mind is different (and that's a good thing) but it doesn't know the mind and attitude of a man.

Sans gender bending crap you can't ignore the reality of evolution on the cognitive variations of genders through the pressures of natural selection going clear back 22 million years ago to our lemur species ancestral evolutionary line.......

at the most fundamental biological level.......men are broad shoulder hunters............and women are pelvic girdle babymaker milking machines..

and in that anthropological reality ............get her out of any of the influence, process or encouragement in player selection. 

Rant over......flame if you care.........

Edited by PghPanther
  • Poo 6

9 hours ago, Hogan said:

"LOL we're not going to go winless." In 1972, when I was in high school, a friend and I had a $5 bet on the Colts-Dolphins game. The Dolphins won. So, he let me go double-or-nothing bets the rest of the season because..."no way will the Dolphins go undefeated..." And the rest, as they say, is history.

I said Week 1 during the Atlanta game: "This team could go 0-17." Don't kid yourself Joe. They very well could go winless. They are that bad. 

They are that bad and Bryce is terrible. If they throw Dalton out there for several weeks, I can see getting one win.  

Man the “Bryce is terrible “crap is getting old.  Hes played 3 games and last week he wasnt even all that bad lot of plays that screwed him over ( Ian thomas blatanly dropping a td pass etc). 

you guys are ridiculous 

Edited by Frank9999