• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

9 hours ago, RJK said:

They’re not getting Diggs lol 

Yes I know the chances aren’t good, I’m just saying if it’s not those two it’s a disappointment bc we have no picks to trade and the one player we do have, his value should get a player like adams or Diggs. I use them as an example bc there were reports those two were unhappy with their teams. 

7 hours ago, ECHornet said:

If I were GM…

Bills Receive: Brian Burns + DJ Chark

Panthers receive: Gabe Davis + Leonard Floyd + Dalton Kincaid + 2024 2nd

All players listed, except Kincaid, are in the final year of their contracts. Bills already have Dawson Knox tied up through the 2026 season. They can have Thomas, Tremble, or Hurst in return, if necessary.

Gabe Davis is 24 yo and Kincaid will turn 24 this month. Spotrac has Davis’s market value at ~11mil/year so we wouldn’t be crushing our cap. Let them grow up with Bryce. They’ve already shown to be weapons in the NFL, so no risking Burns’s return on draft picks. Floyd would man the vacated EDGE role until we figure out the long term plan there.

Of course, getting the Bills to jump on this might be difficult as good as they look currently.

Davis isn't close to a #1 and Kincaid is a rook

Panthers are going to do something stupid like trade for Jerry Juedy….the Miles Sanders of WRs and pretend he is something he isn’t. 

whoever is in charge of our offensive talent acquisitions needs to be fired.  And then everyone above them.  

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Yes I know the chances aren’t good, I’m just saying if it’s not those two it’s a disappointment bc we have no picks to trade and the one player we do have, his value should get a player like adams or Diggs. I use them as an example bc there were reports those two were unhappy with their teams. 

You better brace yourself for disappointment then if it's those two or bust.

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

Panthers are going to do something stupid like trade for Jerry Juedy….the Miles Sanders of WRs and pretend he is something he isn’t. 

whoever is in charge of our offensive talent acquisitions needs to be fired.  And then everyone above them.  

Higgins should be the only real target IMO young and #1

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

You better brace yourself for disappointment then if it's those two or bust.

I know it’s not happening I’m just saying if it’s “top tier” like they are saying, then anything less would be a disappointment for sure. I don’t even think they should do the trade to begin with unless they trade burns 

Edited by The Lobo

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I know it’s not happening I’m just saying if it’s “top tier” like they are saying, then anything less would be a disappointment for sure. I don’t even think they should do the trade to begin with unless they trade burns 

I agree. They need to take their lumps this year and attack the FA market during the offseason. These quick band-aid type moves keep digging us deeper and deeper into the hole.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is off the board because he is hurt.

And if Fitt trades for a hurt player I will lead the charge in burning ericcson stadium to the ground

I think you may be stuck in the 90s also It's a rib injury not that big a deal not to mention this team is done he has plenty of time to heal up and extend him.