• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bally Sports Update

Anybodyhome

33 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Also ESPN+ is launching their version of NFL Red Zone on Saturday. A lot of people aren’t impressed with their choice of announcer though. 

hmmmm. this sounds interesting seeing as how I am an ESPN+ subscriber and have missed the NFL Redzone since cutting the cord. I didnt hear about this at all. Thanks for the info. its going to be crazy with all the power plays and goals. 

Edited by Hugor Hill
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Hugor Hill said:

hmmmm. this sounds interesting seeing as how I am an ESPN+ subscriber and have missed the NFL Redzone since cutting the cord. I didnt hear about this at all. Thanks for the info. 

Correction: It starts on the 24th at 7PM. they said the first day all teams play which is this Saturday but. 

• Pie 1

On 10/11/2023 at 5:56 PM, Harbingers said:

There was NHL Center Ice but I think that went the way of the dodo bird in the streaming realm after ESPN+ took over. 

yeah, it's ESPN+ that has it--but you can only watch teams out of market. But--if you're in the Canes market, you can use ESPN+ and any VPN app to change your location

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, backINblack28 said:

yeah, it's ESPN+ that has it--but you can only watch teams out of market. But--if you're in the Canes market, you can use ESPN+ and any VPN app to change your location

Can't even see the Canes when they're on the road. ESPN+ didn't carry the LA or Anaheim games.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...