• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is more likely to lose at home in round 2?

Zod

Who is more likely to lose at home in round 2?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more likely to lose at home in round 2?

• NYG
    • CAR

I don't think either team will lose round 2. I would be happy with a Giants loss so we get to host the NFCCG - it's sad to have the trophy ceremony in the locker room.

Speaking of "trophy", is there a small one for leading the NFC South? Just curious.

I'm not voting in this poll.

Most likely to lose in round 2? Titans

8-0 at home. How are we being homers?

Be careful on the whole "undefeated" remark. Don't you remember our Superbowl run in 2003? That year, the Rams were 8-0 at home and everybody feared them except us and we beat them, IN THEIR HOUSE!

Not trying to relive the past but just making you aware that the whole "being undefeated at home" thing means nothing in the playoffs.

Be careful on the whole "undefeated" remark. Don't you remember our Superbowl run in 2003? That year, the Rams were 8-0 at home and everybody feared them except us and we beat them, IN THEIR HOUSE!

Not trying to relive the past but just making you aware that the whole "being undefeated at home" thing means nothing in the playoffs.

YUP, everybody is 0-0 now.

do you expect unbiased answers on a panthers messaging board?

I would especially if our record at home this season wasn't as good as it is this season. But 8-0 it is and so that would sway a lot of vote Panthers way.

For the record I went Giants and that was after intensive thought, research and tossing a coin

Archived