• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 5 NFL games

Jackie Lee

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

Oh, now he doesn't even have "average" NFL arm talent.

Let's keep pretending that Reich isn't limiting Bryce. It fits your convenient narrative, so roll on.

Watch other QBs. Compare. Stop grading on a curve out of cope. Who are the NFL QBs that Bryce has shown that his arm is definitely better than? To be average you need to be able to list half of the NFL's QBs. There's no way in hell you can honestly do that.

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

He likely was. I'm not gonna lie...I've stopped listening to his pressers. He's a nice guy, but I can't stand him as a coach. Fitterer is beginning to look like a dog chasing his tail too. I just can't take it. 

Beginning? We all blamed the idiotic moves on Matt Rhule but Matt Rhule is gone now and if anything the roster moves have gotten even more idiotic.

Wow come on people. Howell and Fields both through great deep balls. Yeah they might make Young’s arm look bad, but his arm is fine. He had an NFL arm in college unless he had some crazy injury he is more than capable of making most NFL throws. Nothing special in the NFL, but a capable arm. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Wow come on people. Howell and Fields both through great deep balls. Yeah they might make Young’s arm look bad, but his arm is fine. He had an NFL arm in college unless he had some crazy injury he is more than capable of making most NFL throws. Nothing special in the NFL, but a capable arm. 

I prefer my #1 overall pick, who we traded a ton of assets for, to have an arm that is a bit better then "fine".  Thats just me though

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Who are the NFL QBs with weaker arms based on what we've seen at the NFL level so far? I'm genuinely curious.

• Beer 1

Half of y'all are hypocrits anyway. I remember 3/4th of this board clamoring to send Moore to the Packers for the one, and that CMC had to be traded because of his awful contract. Oh and Burns, he's not good trade him to the Rams. Now everybody's like "why we trade all our good players?" Like they wouldn't have done it themselves. This season sucks lol.

Edited by Jaxel

Just now, Jaxel said:

Half of y'all ate hypocrits anyway. I remember 3/4th of this board clamoring to send Moore to the Packers for the one, and that CMC had to be traded because of his awful contract. Oh and Burns, he's not good trade him to the Rams. Now everybody's like "why we trade all our good players?" Like they wouldn't have done it themselves. This season sucks lol.

I was onboard with trading CMC. I still think it was a decent trade we've just squandered the assets we acquired. I was never onboard with trading our only legit NFL WR as part of the package to get our QB. In no universe did that make any logical sense whatsoever.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Who are the NFL QBs with weaker arms based on what we've seen at the NFL level so far? I'm genuinely curious.

I asked that last week and the answer I got was Goff (a joke) tua(no way) and Purdy

If nothing else Youngs arm is bottom five.  And that is a lot of quality talent to give up for a bottom five arm in the NFL.

In closing.  FIRE FITT

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

Half of y'all ate hypocrits anyway. I remember 3/4th of this board clamoring to send Moore to the Packers for the one, and that CMC had to be traded because of his awful contract. Oh and Burns, he's not good trade him to the Rams. Now everybody's like "why we trade all our good players?" Like they wouldn't have done it themselves. This season sucks lol.

If we were in a complete rebuild hell yes do that.  Along with trading burns/cmc.  Problem is Fitt doesnt know poo from shinola and cant commit to a process one way or another