• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boldin will get traded

unicar15

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/boldins-time-with-cardinals-could-be-near-end-315225.html

The guy is 30 years old but is one of the best all-around receivers in the league. I'm not sure what the Cards would want for him but as long as its not a first round or our 2010 2nd round pick then I'd probably be willing to give it to them.

Smith

Boldin

Stewart

Williams

Barnridge/Rosario

with our offensive line...

As long as we kept Matt Moore in there to play QB and actually found ways to get Boldin the ball that would be a pretty productive offense....Assuming Fox doesn't put the clamps down and play conservative BS-football the whole season.

i never quite understand why people think signing a big-name WR is out of the question... it may not be likely, but we did pick up keyshaun just a few years ago... he was pretty big name.

I am not saying it is out of the question....just that it is highly unlikely.

We will not succede as a run first team in this era of the NFL. We need a solid #2. Boldin, however, isn't the answer. He wants to be a #1. Vincent Jackson is the best of the FAs, if you ask me, but the Chargers will do whatever they can to keep him. It looks as if we'll have to gamble with the draft to get the help we need.

The only way boldin gets here is if peppers is gone. I'd rather keep peppers at this point. I think peppers is more valuable and irreplacable. Boldin is very good but I think we could find somebody serviceable enough to be a #2.

We need to remember how good smitty is with help, we don't need two superstars at WR when we have nobodies at DT.

Archived