• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 6 Games

Varking

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No it won’t.  This isn’t all about football, there are other sports involved.  You are just annoying so bravo you reached your goal here

Yeah that dude is such a casual. Painfully obvious No clue about what he is talking about. ACC only goes belly up if UNC leaves  

I won’t deny the fact tho that it really is inevitable we are headed to a 2 maybe 3 super conference league. It’s gonna happen eventually, too much money being passed around. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't care what happens to the ACC. There's a handful of programs that will be coveted by other major conferences and be just fine. UNC is one of those programs.

I’d prefer the ACC sticks around, but it is what it is. UNC will be more than fine wherever they land, and to be such a mid level FB program like that doofus in this thread mentioned, it sure as hell seems like they a hot commodity if you believe the rumors. Such a hot commodity that NCST and Duke are gonna be begging Bubba to try and bring them along. 

I don't care what happens to the ACC. There's a handful of programs that will be coveted by other major conferences and be just fine. UNC is one of those programs.

I do care…fuggin sucks cok that all the traditional rivalries are gone because of fuggin money.  But yeah, money is the root

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I do care…fuggin sucks cok that all the traditional rivalries are gone because of fuggin money.  But yeah, money is the root

fug the ACC and fug the rivalries. I'm a UNC fan. We'll develop new rivalries if need be. We'll always do a home and away with duke in basketball. Everyone else can get fuged.

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I’d prefer the ACC sticks around, but it is what it is. UNC will be more than fine wherever they land, and to be such a mid level FB program like that doofus in this thread mentioned, it sure as hell seems like they a hot commodity if you believe the rumors. Such a hot commodity that NCST and Duke are gonna be begging Bubba to try and bring them along. 

I am gonna piss you off but UNC is a mid level football program most seasons.  A few more seasons of Hubert led basketball teams could be disastrous if he doesn’t turn it around very soon

fug the ACC and fug the rivalries. I'm a UNC fan. We'll develop new rivalries if need be. We'll always do a home and away with duke in basketball. Everyone else can get fuged.

Maybe you can’t have Duke home and away…money rules,  deal with it

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Lol Duke and State aint gonna be begging y'all for poo. I know that UNC fans suffer from a severe case of delusions of grandeur but jesus christ. State just finished giving you the finger in alignment talks after your BoR tried to exert it's influence over them while Duke had being doing so all along, the ACC already has its contingency plan in place for when FSU, Clemson, and UNC snake the conference via the new additions. Obviously it isn't ideal but the ACC will probably just be like how the current big 12 is whenever it happens, and there's good reason to believe it'll be a while until it does given that FSU has tried very publicly to find loopholes against the grant of rights yet can't. Have fun with your conference games against Minnesota while the rest of us keep our regional rivalries and history when it does come to pass though. 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Maybe you can’t have Duke home and away…money rules,  deal with it

Sure we could. It would be scheduled as out of conference. Conference alignment won't get in the way of the best rivalry in college basketball. No one cares about the "rivalry" with NCSU except for state fans.

2 minutes ago, beo said:

Lol Duke and State aint gonna be begging y'all for poo. I know that UNC fans suffer from a severe case of delusions of grandeur but jesus christ. State just finished giving you the finger in alignment talks after your BoR tried to exert it's influence over them while Duke had being doing so all along, the ACC already has its contingency plan in place for when FSU, Clemson, and UNC snake the conference via the new additions. Obviously it isn't ideal but the ACC will probably just be like how the current big 12 is whenever it happens, and there's good reason to believe it'll be a while until it does given that FSU has tried very publicly to find loopholes against the grant of rights yet can't. Have fun with your conference games against Minnesota while the rest of us keep our regional rivalries and history when it does come to pass though. 

NC State had a great run in 82 but seriously no one in the nation cares about State.  I doubt it crosses anyone’s mind what happens to NC State