• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 6 Games

Varking

8 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I can agree it looked like he was probably down, but the views of it weren’t great. 

How do you feeL about your coaching staff right now though? I can’t imagine having to address the team after that one. 

I'm fine with the coaching staff. They were going after a milestone for Chaney - stupid, in hindsight, but if the refs officiate the game correctly then we're not talking about it.

It's there in 4K that he's down - the refs have shafted us, as they tried to do all game. 

My big concern from tonight is the 3 horrendous INTs (could easily have been 4) that TVD threw. We won't beat UNC with him playing that badly, so we're out of the ACC Championship race now. 

• Pie 1

I hate stupid people. USC-AZ, AZ up 3. 4th and 4 at the 5. They kick a FG. Announcer asks why not see if they can make them jump offsides and get a 1st down. Other guy says it wouldn't be 5 yards, just half the distance. 4th and 2 at the 3. "Yeah, but it's a 1st down." No it's not, dumbass.

I just watched the last minute of the Miami game. What on earth was Cristobal doing? The replay I saw, it looked like the Miami RB was down but still…take a knee. Don’t let the zebras decide the game for you. 

the first line I saw is UNC -1.5 next week which looks like a lock city type of bet. 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I just watched the last minute of the Miami game. What on earth was Cristobal doing? The replay I saw, it looked like the Miami RB was down but still…take a knee. Don’t let the zebras decide the game for you. 

the first line I saw is UNC -1.5 next week which looks like a lock city type of bet. 

They followed not taking a knee with giving up tons of yards and a TD on like two plays. Just awful.