• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots call and offer a 2nd for Bryce

toldozer

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I want a GM willing to make that call.

No, you need a GM who is smart enough to look at the bigger picture at times.

A 2nd round pick isn't going to make up for the demoralizing nature of actually giving up on the #1 pick that quickly, who you traded away so much to get.

I'm not advocating for Bryce's long term potential, I think he's utter garbage.  But there is no player you can get in the 2nd round who will make up for what that will do to the locker room and fan support, it would destroy all of it to a level that's never been seen in NFL history before.

46 minutes ago, toldozer said:

You taking it? I don't want to hear any gripes about all the poo topics on this board. What the fug else are we supposed to do?

I'm taking that pick so damn fast

BRYCE YOUNG IS NOT THE PROBLEM!,  Coaching, Offensive line, Play calling, WR's, outside of Thielen not creating separation and not making plays, coming back to the ball, finding and opening and sitting because the QB is under duress. And I haven't said anything about the putride, always out of position, non tackling defense! 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

BRYCE YOUNG IS NOT THE PROBLEM!,  Coaching, Offensive line, Play calling, WR's, outside of Thielen not creating separation and not making plays, coming back to the ball, finding and opening and sitting because the QB is under duress. And I haven't said anything about the putride, always out of position, non tackling defense! 

I've seen enough the only time he makes consistent plays is against prevent. 4 games and in my opinion 0 flash. We picked wrong it's fine to admit

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I've seen enough the only time he makes consistent plays is against prevent. 4 games and in my opinion 0 flash. We picked wrong it's fine to admit

I see,  a rookie QB should carry the entire offense with a poor o-line, terrible play calling and only one receiving threat. But I understand he isn't who you wanted and you've sided with the media, youtube and any little blaming Bryce. Personally, my pick would've been Stroud mainly because of size. But no rookie QB would be successful on this team this year. That's a fact@

2 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I see,  a rookie QB should carry the entire offense with a poor o-line, terrible play calling and only one receiving threat. But I understand he isn't who you wanted and you've sided with the media, youtube and any little blaming Bryce. Personally, my pick would've been Stroud mainly because of size. But no rookie QB would be successful on this team this year. That's a fact@

Do you think stroud would look better or worse on this team? I agree he wouldn't look as good but I don't think it would be this tough to watch

33 minutes ago, Growl said:

watching the same emotionally stunted weirdoes hop in and try to do narrative control after a pretty decent performance from Bryce has been lolworthy

This is not decent.  We had two scoring drives because Detroit gave us 1st downs. The second half the game was over and det knew it.

Screenshot_20231008_181156_Chrome.jpg

• Pie 1