• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let it really sink in...

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

I think Brown and Evero are/could be strong coaches.  Reich seems to be lost a bit in his early/mid-2010s framework of building a team. 

The statement made by Frank at one of his first press conferences about his and Fitterer's roles was that Fitterer got the players and he decides who plays. Take that how you will. He followed with their standard " its a collaborative effort" bs. It's stuck with me from the time I heard it. 

This "collaborative" and "diversity of thought" talk seems to not be working so well.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The statement made by Frank at one of his first press conferences about his and Fitterer's roles was that Fitterer got the players and he decides who plays. Take that how you will. He followed with their standard " its a collaborative effort" bs. It's stuck with me from the time I heard it. 

This "collaborative" and "diversity of thought" talk seems to not be working so well.

Fitterer is to blame for this mess 

8 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Did I say he was?

I dont know if Reich can even be blamed much tbh. Hes a brand new coach handed this pile of dog poo roster. Not saying hes good but the Scott Fitterer problem goes back a while. Hes consistently made stupid trades and draft picks

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Id love for him to be fired today. Hes done a poo job the entire time hes been here

I think if you fire him then you have to totally reboot the scouting dept as well because they seem to be at the root of this as well.   I mean its not fitt just throwing darts and picking players he is getting feedback/reports from the scouting dept

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Newtcase said:

The best description I’ve seen anywhere was from another poster.  It goes like this….

At a very possible 0-17 and even more possible league worst record, we will literally pick AFTER the Super Bowl champs next year.  

The potential comedy of the leagues first 0-17 team picking after the champs is unparalleled.

It now looks like it will be a challenge for this team to avoid 0-17. 

2 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

I think Brown and Evero are/could be strong coaches.  Reich seems to be lost a bit in his early/mid-2010s framework of building a team. 

If Tepper thinks the crowd was bad during the Vikings home game, or the last days of Rhule,  it will get much much worse. 

his leadership of this franchise is a toilet worthy dumpster fire house of cards and he isn’t going to fire himself 

I’ve come to believe the best thing for the city and fans is for Tepper to sale or move the team.  Been a ticket holder since 1995….this is no longer a dinner worth being served