• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need a different Frank to be our HC

GOAT

I wouldn't hate it, but I do wonder how much of the Dolphins success on offense is him vs. Mike McDaniel.

That said, I thought the same thing when the Dolphins hired McDaniel from the 49ers, where Kyle Shanahan calls plays.

Leave it to Tepper to finally hire an offensive HC only to get the one with the most conservative, vanilla approach to offense we've had since the John Fox era.

On 10/10/2023 at 9:44 AM, Jay Roosevelt said:

I wouldn't hate it, but I do wonder how much of the Dolphins success on offense is him vs. Mike McDaniel.

That said, I thought the same thing when the Dolphins hired McDaniel from the 49ers, where Kyle Shanahan calls plays.

Leave it to Tepper to finally hire an offensive HC only to get the one with the most conservative, vanilla approach to offense we've had since the John Fox era.

It’s 100% McDaniel. He is the genius and he designs and calls the plays.   

• Pie 1

On 10/9/2023 at 10:32 PM, GOAT said:

Frank Reich needs to be fired, obviously. Most likely will happen at the end of this season and not during the season.

We need to go all in and hire Frank Smith, Miami Dolphins OC. He's been their OC the last two seasons and helped turn Tua around. He was the Chargers run game coordinator prior to that where he helped with the emergence of Austin Ekler.

No more re-treads, no more college coaches, get the best young offensive mind that has experience turning a shell shocked Alabama QB into a top QB.

Use that 48M to get Bryce some real weapons and see if this is worth salvaging.

Tepper, if you're reading this, fire Frank Reich and hire Frank Smith.

Tepper didn't come up with it. Who else is washed up? Hey let's go get Gruden. Bofa 'em.