• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The issue with the team is Tepper…

Doc Holiday

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Literally everyone minus Simms had him the top prospect.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

That guy is broken.  He can't handle anything positive about Young.  Schefter linked the Texans to wanting him and a majority of the former GMs/Analysts had him ranked one.  I think Brugler did like Stroud better, but had Young right behind him.  You even have Texans players talking about how happy they are they won that game last year and had Stroud fall to them.  It's painfully obvious, but he refuses to admit it.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

That guy is broken.  He can't handle anything positive about Young.  Schefter linked the Texans to wanting him and a majority of the former GMs/Analysts had him ranked one.  I think Brugler did like Stroud better, but had Young right behind him.  You even have Texans players talking about how happy they are they won that game last year and had Stroud fall to them.  It's painfully obvious, but he refuses to admit it.  

again you have no idea where young was on draft boards.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nicole had a similar rapport with Stroud. He even referred to her as "Mama Tepp".

I don't really buy into the idea that Nicole has any major influence on the team. To be honest, it isn't necessary.

Her husband having influence is enough.

Doesn’t fit his narrative, so it’s impossible 

This is the same person who attacked Verge for Weeks in her pre draft tidbit threads that she knew nothing when she said even as far back as combine/pre pro day that we were targeting Bryce.

Heck, dude’s profile pick is Byron Bell 2.0 that we took top 10 and his LG has looked worse than Michael Jordan ever was.

It’s like watching a guy with a Remmers profile pick trying to go around threads bashing other players.  He appears to be a state fan so he’s got to be a miserable human being.

Edited by ncfan

Just now, ncfan said:

Doesn’t fit his narrative, so it’s impossible 

This is the same person who attacked Verge for Weeks in her pre draft tidbit threads that she knew nothing when she said even as far back as combine/pre pro day that we were targeting Bryce.

Heck, dude’s profile pick is Byron Bell 2.0 that we took top 10 and his LG has looked worse than Michael Jordan ever did.

It’s like watching a guy with a Remmers profile pick trying to go around threads bashing other players.  He appears to be a state fan so he’s got to be a miserable human being.

then put me on ignore and be done with it

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

again you have no idea where young was on draft boards.

I'm talking about analysts and former GMs who release their draft boards.  Relax man you are becoming the new ripadon on here stuck on repeat.  We also have insiders who know waaaaay more than some dude crying about busts with an Icky avatar (seems a little ironic given his current play) on a Panthers message board.  You keep doing you though.  

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

His profile pick is a OT that we took top 10 but hasn’t looked any better than Byron Bell, Cam Erving, or any of those other slappys.   And his LG Zavala has graded out as the worst OL in franchise history which includes Remmers, Matt Kalil, etc.

He attacked Verge for weeks back as far back as the combine when she mentioned that she heard we were targeting Bryce.

It’s like he couldn’t wrap his head around it.  But his profile pick explains it all.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

Sorry guys, the one and only person we can’t get rid of and fire is David Tepper. 

Franks presser says it all and Dan Patrick’s take on it is spot on, we have a meddling owner who doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing, overriding the Football people who are telling him otherwise. Frank wanted Stound(who I also wanted) Tepper want Young and that’s why we are in this mess!

Dysfunction. The same crap Snyder had for the 25+ years he owned in Washington . Tepper is from the same mold. This team will never be good until he is no longer the owner. 

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

His profile pick is a OT that we took top 10 but hasn’t looked any better than Byron Bell, Cam Erving, or any of those other slappys.   And his LG Zavala has graded out as the worst OL in franchise history which includes Remmers, Matt Kalil, etc.

He attacked Verge for weeks back as far back as the combine when she mentioned that she heard we were targeting Bryce.

It’s like he couldn’t wrap his head around it.  But his profile pick explains it all.

Um, you know the guy you are responding to has a clausen pic?  You can see that right?

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Yeah as soon as Verge posts again he will probably end up getting banned.... again.....

• Beer 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Um, you know the guy you are responding to has a clausen pic?  You can see that right?

You thinking a Clausen pic is serious shows how clueless you have become.  At one point you were a decent poster.  Can you show me where Bryce Young hurt you?  

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Waldo said:

I really dislike Tepper but is he also forcing the playcalling?

Also sounds like Frank signed up for the same thing he was running from in Indy? That is freaking crazy to me.

All of this reaks but I love that they are already getting away from the BS they were selling about what went down and getting to how this all went so sideways. This isn't going to drag out over years at this rate, not as the worst team and no #1 pick. Tepper will always be Tepper but he looks set up to take a beating publicly now and if at the end he let's people do their job then it is beyond worth all the BS.

I’m not happy with Tepper because he kept Marty who gave us Rhule and Fitterer who gave us Frank and is a bad GM, but man this is scapegoating IMHO.

Feels like media is trying to turn Tepper into Dan Snyder since there’s a void now of a terrible meddling owner.

I watch Frank’s presser and see an owner who wants his head coach, who promised playoffs, to explain why we are about to be 0-6. That seems reasonable to me. Instead that simple presser has turned into Frank wanted Stroud, which seems complete BS since other people told us he wanted AR and Tepper shoved Young down his throat. Seems like Frank and Fitt’s buddies are trying to save their asses.

It is funny though to now see hurdlers saying Frank wanted Stroud since he’s doing the best when all along the draft everything was Young and that the staff liked AR second.