• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 6

therealmjl

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Blowing a 29-0 lead against a 1-4 team is pretty damn embarrassing. Their big win over TCU in week one? Well, TCU is 3-3 now. They barely beat terrible teams in Arizona State and Colorado State.

Yeah, they're still a lot better than they were prior to Deion because at least they're competing now and actually winning some games but the sideshow is gonna lose a lot of steam down the stretch as they get their asses kicked by actually decent teams.

That’s my seasons too now. Today could be Floridas last win of the season. We have the hardest remaining schedule in the NCAA the rest of the way. 

But at least if we lose it’s to actually good teams. 
Georgia, Arkansas, LSU, Missouri, Florida State. 

That’s oof the rest of the way. 

31 minutes ago, Varking said:

That’s my seasons too now. Today could be Floridas last win of the season. We have the hardest remaining schedule in the NCAA the rest of the way. 

But at least if we lose it’s to actually good teams. 
Georgia, Arkansas, LSU, Missouri, Florida State. 

That’s oof the rest of the way. 

cocks by 90

Edited by therealmjl
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Deion will turn them around. He has already said you better get him this year. I don’t know if they’ll ever compete for a playoff spot, but eventually Deion will land at a school with a lot of resources and have them in the discussion. 

I mean he’s already turned them around. They got blown out in all but two games last year. They’ve been competitive in all but one game this year. They need a lot of offensive line and defense recruiting to take the next leap up. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Deion is getting exposed as a hype man, not a coach. But you can go along way in college football as a recruiter.

I mean, a lot of really good college coaches aren't really great Xs and Os guys or great game day tacticians.

Yeah he just needs to surround himself with competent coaches. He will have no trouble recruiting. I keep saying it but T&AM seems like the type of place he could end up down the road. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Deion will turn them around. He has already said you better get him this year. I don’t know if they’ll ever compete for a playoff spot, but eventually Deion will land at a school with a lot of resources and have them in the discussion. 

Colorado is about to have some NIL money to throw around next year. Their hype is getting more businesses interested which means more money and he is going to get a pretty loaded roster out of it. They are going to get a lot better next year IMO. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Deion is getting exposed as a hype man, not a coach. But you can go along way in college football as a recruiter.

I mean, a lot of really good college coaches aren't really great Xs and Os guys or great game day tacticians.

Hype man?

The team won 1 game last year and he has a winning record in his 1st season. At some point you just don't like Deion if you keep questioning him.

It's like you have big expectations for Deion to dominate college football in his 1st season. That's just not realistic. They get to a bowl game the season is a success. Hell it's already a success from last season.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When you talk all that smack after jumping on a bandwagon you need to hear about it. 😂

I mean you act like I had them in the Nat'l championship this year.

I been on record saying Texas will win the Nat'l championship and I consider them the best overall team in college football.

But I'm a Colorado homer in your eyes lmao