• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is going to be a good QB btw...

Zod

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

Not even a comparison at this point. Cam was a monster out of the gate as a rookie throwing for almost 1k yards in his first two games. We knew what we had.

What did he do after that, sweet little Franklin? Surely he must have passed for 400 TONS of times after that right? That guy sounds incredible I bet he threw for 300 yards every game that season!

2 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

What did he do after that, sweet little Franklin? Surely he must have passed for 400 TONS of times after that right? That guy sounds incredible I bet he threw for 300 yards every game that season!

I don't honestly know why you quote me you have mental issues. Enjoy your day.

4 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah its weird how may people here defended Can through everything but have turned their nose up to Bryce before the season even started. Really weird. 

Even weirder are the ones who defended Sam Darnold to the bitter end that are doing the same thing.

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

And yet he only went on to have what, 3 winning seasons? 

I get you're frustrated and you want to stick up for Bryce Young but this stuff is cringe. The connections you are trying to make with Bryce Young actually apply to CJ Stroud. He was the one who was vilified for not being enough of a leader not intelligent enough and having the content of his character questioned because of his background growing up.

Yeah Cam had some of his own letdown moments. The Super Bowl being the biggest no doubt. But he remains the only MVP in 30 years of Panthers history. Even with all the losing mixed in. Those are big cleats to fill. It isn't fair but that's sports.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

His footwork is abysmal there - as I said, everything is an arm throw. His feet are pointing to the opposite bloody sideline ffs.

Ffs he must have HELL of an arm to put that 25 yard throw on a rope with that footwork, while being hit. Mini Mahomes! 

• Flames 1

18 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

Football Frankie poo we are talking about football 

You know you aren't helping anyone else in here right? By association anyone else talking up Bryce Young with you within a few posts of theirs are thinking "will this guy leave?". You can sling as many poo reactions as you want stakeout my user profile and insult as much as you want.

Have a better Monday if you can.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

You know you aren't helping anyone else in here right? By association anyone else talking up Bryce Young with you within a few posts of theirs are thinking "will this guy leave?". You can sling as many poo reactions as you want stakeout my user profile and insult as much as you want.

Have a better Monday if you can.

I pood 1 (one) post because you couldn’t help but bring up your favorite quarterback CJ Stroud. It’s amazing the mental gymnastics you’re doing to spin what I said into an “insult” while your only response ever is “you have mental issues.” I’m literally talking about football, something you just can not seem to stay on the topic of. Need to work on that self awareness bud.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I get you're frustrated and you want to stick up for Bryce Young but this stuff is cringe. The connections you are trying to make with Bryce Young actually apply to CJ Stroud. He was the one who was vilified for not being enough of a leader not intelligent enough and having the content of his character questioned because of his background growing up.

Yeah Cam had some of his own letdown moments. The Super Bowl being the biggest no doubt. But he remains the only MVP in 30 years of Panthers history. Even with all the losing mixed in. Those are big cleats to fill. It isn't fair but that's sports.

I’m a cam supporter. Just weird seeing all of the mental gymnastics to poo on Bryce and defend cam. The logic ain’t logicing. 

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

So now people are shading Cam in order to defend Bryce? Pathetic as hell.

Who is shading Cam? Asking people why they were so adamantly supportive of Cam through some below average performances and losing seasons but are quick to poo on Bryce is a valid question and a weird juxtaposition. If you can’t answer the question, then you are either being intentionally dense or can’t see the irony.  

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery