• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Safe Space - ZERO negativity allowed in this thread

LinvilleGorge

It's clear that there are some posters here that do not want to encounter any less than glowing opinions regarding the Panthers.

This is your thread where I promise there will be no negativity allowed here.

Seriously, I'll ban folks. The people who want only be positive should have a place to go.

• Flames 1

No, we just don’t understand why you choose to nitpick our starting QB when he’s showing the flashes you claim to want. We can take fair and reasonable criticism, you just don’t seem to be capable of that. Maybe you need to create a Bryce vent thread for you and your buddies. 

• Pie 7

LOOK GUYS HE'S STILL THROWING A HISSY FIT BECAUSE WE DARED TO QUESTION HIS GENIUS LMAO

THE FULL REDDIT MOD EXPRIENCE 

THREATENING BANS TOO BECAUSE EVERYONE ISN'T AS MISERABLE AS HIM ABT THE BLACK AND BLUE CAT TEAM

Edited by Rags
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

No, we just don’t understand why you choose to nitpick our starting QB when he’s showing the flashes you claim to want. We can take fair and reasonable criticism, you just don’t seem to be capable of that. Maybe you need to create a Bryce vent thread for you and your buddies. 

You honestly can. You don't like it but you can take it. Others can't. Anything not glowingly positive sends them into a spiral.

We're 0-6. We are at or near the bottom of the league in most passing metrics. Bryce hasn't been able to demonstrate an ability to effectively throw beyond 29 yards. THAT is the flash that I want to see.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

It’s fun to seeing the “mods” of this place having a full blown tantrum and acting like children. I used to post here often. This is a great example of why I only really browse this site from a distance 99% of the time now. 

Good luck huddle. It’s gonna get a lot worse around here before it gets better! Lol

It was a sincere offer. Straight up. If people actually wanted a positivity thread I'd provide it and enforce it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You honestly can. You don't like it but you can take it. Others can't. Anything not glowingly positive sends them into a spiral.

We're 0-6. We are at or near the bottom of the league in most passing metrics. Bryce hasn't been able to demonstrate an ability to effectively throw beyond 29 yards. THAT is the flash that I want to see.

Its bonkers, the film is the film, the stats are the stats, we are 0-6 but yet its us that "dont know football".  The refusal to even acknowledge that bryce is under water at this point is fuging bizarre

• Flames 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Unpinning. The offer was made and it's unwanted so stop complaining.

I appreciate the effort. In the spirit of said effort I would just like to say that I haven’t given up on BY and do want to be patient. Even though the team lost the two q1 scoring drives were encouraging in terms of BY getting better.  

I would be remiss in not mentioning the unsung hero of those drives, Miles Sanders.  His contribution or lack thereof is greatly appreciated and I hope to see more of the same in the upcoming weeks. 

See. Nothing but positive.