• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 8

Shocker

52 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

If Clemson loses, then that's A-Okay with me, lol. But I'm sure they'll win and continue winning. Making this season even crappier as a Gamecock fan. I was actually a little happy to see Clemson lose a couple of games. I was like "finally." But it appears they're starting to turn things around, of course. 

They don't have the NFL playmakers on the outside / at RB anymore and it appears they've finally missed on a QB.

Get stuffed, Dabo. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, App Panther said:

App St needs to fire Shawn Clark tomorrow. His teams have slept walk the last two years.

At least unc-chapel hill lost. 

Yeah I've seen enough, he needs to get shitcanned.  Under Satterfield and even Drinkwitz App State was ascendant and looked to be a perennial bowl team lurking around the top 25.  Now we're weekly bed-shitters finding ways to lose to programs we should be blowing out of the stadium in the first half.

Penix drove down the field but once they got in the redone they couldn’t punch it in. Will go down 7-3 at the half. Their drives were:

Penix intercepted

Penix intercepted

4 plays and a punt 

Fumble lost by Penix

Field Goal

Williams, Maye, Penix not living up to the hype today 

• Beer 1