• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Texans at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

That wasn’t the prettiest of games but congrats on the win. 
Quick thoughts… Bryce isn’t the problem. He makes some very heady throws. Love his elusiveness and how he can make plays off script.  Panthers just need to build around him. 

I feel now that there’s some tape on Stroud his struggling a bit. He is missing throws and has been in the last few weeks. Generally happens to all rookies. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts because the offense today was putrid. Yes the Panthers d had a lot to do with that. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, As1459 said:

That wasn’t the prettiest of games but congrats on the win. 
Quick thoughts… Bryce isn’t the problem. He makes some very heady throws. Love his elusiveness and how he can make plays off script.  Panthers just need to build around him. 

I feel now that there’s some tape on Stroud his struggling a bit. He is missing throws and has been in the last few weeks. Generally happens to all rookies. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts because the offense today was putrid. Yes the Panthers d had a lot to do with that. 

Both young QBs are playing on incomplete rosters. I think Houston is in good hands with Ryans as your HC. I’m still not sold on our HC, but both young QBs have bright futures in this league. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Are we really beat our chest over a 1 TD game?  Good thing Eddie hit all his FGs.

I don’t see anyone beating  their chest. What I see are fans glad Bryce shows improvement and put us in a position to win. I see an offensive coordinator who knows how to move the ball around. Baby steps, but a positive day. We usually lose this type game. 

Edited by Stuart Smith