• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Deadline & Speculation Thread

Bear Hands

36 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Frank says he knows Scott has been on the phone leading up to tomorrow's trade deadline, but as of his presser today, he had not got any details and that they would meet later today. 

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/30/panthers-frank-reich-scott-fitterer-2023-nfl-trade-deadline/

Frank is gone after the season don't care what he says he's irrelevant. Scott has been on the phone for what? He's gone after the season as well.

31 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Burns for a 1st+.  TMJ or Chark for some day 3 picks.  Donte Jackson possibly a day 2 pick or a combination of early day 3 picks.

Log off take a nap it's been a long day for you.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I don't know how you can let Chark or Jackson go unless you get a significant offer. Chark still offers some semblance of a deep threat (if Bryce can get time to throw). And, we are thin on DBs at the moment. 

We've been thin at corner since game 3.  This is not about moral victories.  Bad baseball teams routine trim the fat at the trade deadline once they realize there's no hope for the post season for future picks and prospects.  Chark is a JAG and his "production" can be easily be replaced.

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We've been thin at corner since game 3.  This is not about moral victories.  Bad baseball teams routine trim the fat at the trade deadline once they realize there's no hope for the post season for future picks and prospects.  Chark is a JAG and his "production" can be easily be replaced.

You're a funny guy.

Says Chark and his production "can easily be replaced". Im like what production?

You're expecting value for a guy who is injury prone and having a down season.

Im convinced @45catfan is Scott Fitterer or at least someone who thinks like him.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

OBJ cares more about stats then team success? Sure looks like it the Ravens have been winning all season and he seems pissed even in a win. Glad we dodged that bullet because I actually wanted him in the offseason. See guys I admit when I was wrong. Wish others would do the same.

Not saying Odell in particular was the answer to our WR problems (particularly because at his contract number and current ability, he wouldn't have been), but the irony is that's exactly the type of WR we could have used this year.

One who wouldn't get frustrated at losing as long as they were getting fed the ball on a constant basis.

Because even with a true #1, we weren't going to be winning all too much this year, but they'd have been fed the ball by Bryce from day 1 and thus wouldn't be a locker room or sideline distraction, they'd be happy.

Edited by tukafan21

I'll solve all of our issues in just a couple moves.

Trade a future second round pick for DK Metcalf.

Trade a future fourth round pick for G/T Ezra Cleveland (expiring rookie deal with Vikings, likely sellers at deadline).

Pay Burns.

Retain our defensive pieces.

Solves our deep threat issues, gives stability to the offensive line being able to place Cleveland wherever we need him.

Defensively, we're fine. With an offense that seems to be slowly gaining traction (despite what the scoreboard shows), and key guys returning in a few weeks on defense, I'm not too worried about our defense going forward.

• Poo 1