• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LaMelo is BACK!

Miles Bridges with the clutch 3!

Gordan Hayward is cooked!

Hayward pissed me off so much tonight but he came threw when we needed him to get this win. That doesn't excuse the last couple games where he has been atrocious. I dont know why people find any reason to excuse him from Blame, the dude is making 30 million by himself. We could have a couple good players contributing for that money so we should be demanding more out of him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Hayward pissed me off so much tonight but he came threw when we needed him to get this win. That doesn't excuse the last couple games where he has been atrocious. I dont know why people find any reason to excuse him from Blame, the dude is making 30 million by himself. We could have a couple good players contributing for that money so we should be demanding more out of him. 

This is his last year luckily. Love what he did in the past, but it's time to move on. He looks to be at the end of his career.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The hornets drafted the PG David Tepper thought he was getting.

LaMelo would be a better NFL QB than Bryce, honestly. I think it was 1 or 2 games ago but he had an absolutely absurd perfect half court alley oop with defenders in the lane. Seriously the dude's passing and vision is outrageous. Imagine if he ever gets the calls he should be getting. Only had 1 fuging free throw today lol, he easily should've had 10+ getting hacked all game.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

LaMelo would be a better NFL QB than Bryce, honestly. I think it was 1 or 2 games ago but he had an absolutely absurd perfect half court alley oop with defenders in the lane. Seriously the dude's passing and vision is outrageous. Imagine if he ever gets the calls he should be getting. Only had 1 fuging free throw today lol, he easily should've had 10+ getting hacked all game.

My god, people here have gone totally mad

Hornets might have something here after all

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

My god, people here have gone totally mad

Hornets might have something here after all

lol Melo couldn't be much worse and it was a joke...

Mark was fuging +33 tonight with 18/16 in just 32 minutes (should be playing more minutes, especially with Nick hurt). Dude is a monster.

• Pie 2

huge to get the win but really never should've come to needing to have that big of a comeback. Melo and Miles are so damn clutch. Would be nice to see this team with PJ, Terry, Cody all healthy to come off the bench. Many of these young guys will only get better too. But CLifford is a problem

• Pie 1