• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

Miller is a very nice bright spot in an otherwise depressing mess.

Man we need to get Steve Clifford tf out of here asap. The Magic sent his ass packing and they're sitting at 24 wins and going toe to toe with Luka and the Mavs right now.

This can't continue.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

It’s hard to even enjoy Hornets games right now. 8 minutes into the game and they’re down 20. It’s just sad. 

Cliff claims it is a talent issue. Didn't they have as much access to drafting talent as everyone else?

It is an attitude issue, none of these spoiled brats seem to give a poo about the team or playing D. 

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The culture is bad. A bunch of young players who don't care to play defense.

Miller is going to be special though. Another great game by the rookie.

The veterans don't play defense either. 

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The culture is bad. A bunch of young players who don't care to play defense.

Miller is going to be special though. Another great game by the rookie.

I could be dead wrong about this, but based on his actions and his family, Ball could be a cancer to a young team like the Hornets. He has potential to be a superstar in the league, but I wouldn’t build my team around him. 

I agree with you about Miller. He is a special player who will hopefully become the face of the franchise. I’m becoming a big fan. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 hours ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

I could be dead wrong about this, but based on his actions and his family, Ball could be a cancer to a young team like the Hornets. He has potential to be a superstar in the league, but I wouldn’t build my team around him. 

I agree with you about Miller. He is a special player who will hopefully become the face of the franchise. I’m becoming a big fan. 

I hope Miller is special, because most of the other guys are trash, including Ball, who is turning into Gordon Hayward. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, 33inNC said:

I hope Miller is special, because most of the other guys are trash, including Ball, who is turning into Gordon Hayward. 

Mark Williams has been out 2 months because of a bruised back. Gordon Haywards softness rubbed off on the whole fuging team. These guys don't want to play

12 hours ago, toldozer said:

Mark Williams has been out 2 months because of a bruised back. Gordon Haywards softness rubbed off on the whole fuging team. These guys don't want to play

Yep, Mark Williams is good when he plays, but this soft crap is getting old. It seems that none of these guys want to be there. That is why trading Terry could go south. He seemed to be the one guy who cared enough. I was hoping he'd rub off on the others, but they couldn't bear to be burdened by it. 

Let's hope Miller takes charge of the team and is the leader we need, because Ball sure isn't going to do it. Bunch of soft ass, spoiled bitches. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/3/2024 at 8:42 AM, Sir Big Spurr said:

Hard for me to say, but we may be better off trading Ball in the offseason. For all the swag and highlight plays, the kid can’t seem to stay healthy and appears to be part of the problem. The team really needs a complete culture makeover. No one outside of Miller and maybe Bridges appears to care about winning. JMO.

• Beer 2