• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11: As the Harbaugh Continues to Turn

jayboogieman

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If someone like that is there at #33 we gotta pull the trigger. We won't. But we absolutely should. 

He's definitely going to be there at the top of the 2nd. The age, knee stuff, supporting cast, and being a left-handed QB is going to have him slip out of the 1st in my opinion unless some team jumps to 30-32 to get the 5th year option. Hopefully he slips out of the 1st, and we can upcharge a team for a trade up since Qb picks are a premium.

Edited by CmC2k

19 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I'm all in on Bryce as our guy but Michael Penix is gonna slip in the draft and be a steal for some team. 

I'm for taking the best speedy WR, pass catching TE, or Oline in the second. If Nix, Ward, Penix, or someone like that is available at the top of the 3rd? I'd take him to hedge my bets.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Miami's backup QB must suck because they don't trust this guy to do anything. They've eliminated the forward pass from the playbook. Why did they bench Van Dyke for this?

Because Van Dyke had 11 turnovers in his last 4 games. 

15 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

He's definitely going to be there at the top of the 2nd. The age, knee stuff, supporting cast, and being a left-handed QB is going to have him slip out of the 1st in my opinion unless some team jumps to 30-32 to get the 5th year option. Hopefully he slips out of the 1st, and we can upcharge a team for a trade up since Qb picks are a premium.

You think he makes it to the 2nd? I love his style but I think he goes on the first. Regardless Bryce gets 2024 to prove something. We will add some pieces for him.