• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers vs Bears TNF Thread

CRA

43 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I feel bad for Bryce. A rookie shouldn't be in that position. You at least have to give him kudos for toughness.

He DOES seem to be like a Weeble Wobble. He gets hit (sometimes in ways that look super-hard) and just bounces back up again.  His physical toughness to take those hits and keep going seems to be pretty good. Can't hate that at all.

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Yeah these really read like a Panther fan lol

IMG_1357.jpeg

IMG_1356.jpeg

IMG_1355.jpeg

Okay...so let me get this straight. Based off what im seeing those look like replies to posters, so your calling me angry because you and your cronies decided to troll people all because bryce beat cj for first win of season on a last minute FG because you been in your feelings for 8 weeks. I say it again...whatever makes you feel better. I get it, bryce has brought you extreme disappointment and that was your stress reliever. Maybe you will also realize one day this aint even necessarily more about stroud than bryce just not being the guy which i said from day one. Stroud was just my top choice and the better player to me so was Richardson...dont matter the team he on. Havent been proving wrong about anything i said since then so why would i be angry? Now go look up those post on that since your good at this champ.