• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we winning any other games?!? Anything? Or we going 1-16?

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Greatman77 said:

Weird things can happen in the NFL - I think winning one more game this season is possible, but not likely. Winning two or more games? Zero chance. I'm afriad that we are looking at a multi-year rebuild.

Gulp.png

Tepper admitting we need to rebuild would be the smartest thing he’s done since owning the team

Every year he’s done something dumber than he has the previous offseason in hopes of “re-tooling”

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

I'm still hoping for 2 more wins. I need something positive to hope for. Hoping can win one between Titans/Packers than a divisional game. Hoping Horn can come back soon so can decide about that 5th year option.

There is no reason not to pick up his option 

There is maybe 4 guys on this team with value and when healthy he’s a stud. Even with his injuries we’d be able to get a decent pick or two 

For a team in dire need to assets we can’t afford to let what little we have walk out the door without getting anything 

Blow this thing up, and Tepper get out the way.

Unfortunate for Bryce, but I’d give him next year to see how he fares, and if there isn’t significant improvement, or we end up with the 1st or 2nd pick in 2025, you move on from him as well. 

At this point, everyone can be moved. 

• Flames 1

46 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah we are done this offensive output is worse than it was with Teddy/Sam/Baker/PJ.

Kyle Allen's brief mirage looked better than anything we've seen from our number one overall pick this season.

The only thing worse…and laughable that it could happen is we go to a navy style triple option. The QB play keeps getting worse since Cam