• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most depressing uninteresting season I have ever watched and ive watched them all

Ricky Prickles

The 1-15 season was more fun than this and our reward for sucking so badly this season......Nope, no first round maybe first overall pick. Im so shell shocked that I for some reason wish we had CMC and DJ Moore and one of our random subpar QB's behind center throwing the football. Last season was looking a litle better after we got Rhule's worthless ass out so lets change up everything for the worse instead of making it better. Hire Jim Harbaugh, he will put Tepper in his place dammit.

Excited Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

• Pie 2

Thats what sucks about this season. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with the 1st overall pick. Maybe a new GM and possible HC search again. We'll have to settle at HC and GM again because, who wants to work under an owner where they might be fired 1-2 years into it. Who wants to come coach a team with a bottom 5 roster, no depth, and no draft picks to fix it. 

• Pie 1

From one mistake to the next.

Or just beg amd overpay Ben to come on down. Miami has one too. Hard pass on that here. The only fun to be hard would be watching him and Tepper fight for a year before he was fired.

Edited by Waldo

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

From one mistake to the next.

Or just beg amd overpay Ben to come on down. Miami has one too. Hard pass on thst here. The only fun to be hard would be watching him and Tepper fight for a year before he was fired.

What is so wrong with Jim Harbaugh? I realize he can be an ass but is that so bad if he is successful?

Edited by Ricky Prickles

7 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

The 1-15 season was more fun than this and our reward for sucking so badly this season......Nope, no first round maybe first overall pick. Im so shell shocked that I for some reason wish we had CMC and DJ Moore and one of our random subpar QB's behind center throwing the football. Last season was looking a litle better after we got Rhule's worthless ass out so lets change up everything for the worse instead of making it better. Hire Jim Harbaugh, he will put Tepper in his place dammit.

Excited Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

This is who we should've hired when we hired Reich.  @t96 and I are all for it. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

What is so wrong with Jim Harbaugh? I realize he can be an ass but is that so bad if he is successful?

It's like hiring an atomic bomb to work for Mr Magoo. It's so obvious what the outcome is already.

A young guy gets time and is actually learning vs an old hand who will have to produce ASAP. This team isn't going to be fixed in one season and that is what those expectations become day 1. They don't have the talent or resources to do a one year turn around, being semi competent by the end of next year is the most hope I could scrape together at this point.

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Why? You a Buckeye? 

No with his ego and Tepper's ego it wouldn't last more than a season and we are worse off because who wants to work with an owner who has fired or moved on from 5 head coaches in 6 years.

We would be scraping the bottom of the barrel for head coaches for a decade afterwards.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep, at least during the Pickles year we had the excitement of a very high 1st round pick around the corner.

David Tepper has sucked all of the fun and hope and excitement out of this fanbase. Just no way around it. Just move the team already. 

We also had a genuinely explosive running game at times. Jonathan Stewart had multiple 100 yard games, Mike Goodson also had them. David Gettis looked pretty good. Brandon LaFell was fine.