• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Protest on Mint Street this Sunday at noon

Lame Duck

37 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I think most people who breathe air have at one time or another wanted to fight PhillyB. He has that affect on people.

The saints fan blamed Phil for the low turnout and got so legit mad he wanted to fight, it was priceless. I never had a single issue with Phil, his feud with that guy and Alice were legendary. 

It'll be good for their Youtube channel, and they deserve some clicks for them putting out draft videos, weekly Panthers videos, etc. They've had actual Panthers players on their show and they even did an episode of Cut to it with Steve Smith so it's like some rando clowns. They have 20k subscribers on Youtube and it seems like no one on this message board has ever watched anything they've put out lol. 

19 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

First world problems. Football is entertainment. If it's not entertaining, there are plenty of other things to do in this world that can be. If you show up to this, you are a clown 

Truly. I respect the passion and supporting the panthers has not been fun or rewarding for most of my life. The past 6 years have been brutal. 

Protesting a garbage NFL team that is owned by a 1%er and employees a bunch of other millionaires; that also don’t give a F about you ….its disrespectful to actual meaningful protests and probably gonna use up city resources breaking this crap up. 

Tepper would pack up the team and move it overnight and probably buy commercial time displaying a middle finger to panthers fans if he felt like doing it. Don’t waste your time. Just be thankful they are not playing tomorrow. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 2

17 hours ago, X-Clown said:

The saints fan blamed Phil for the low turnout and got so legit mad he wanted to fight, it was priceless. I never had a single issue with Phil, his feud with that guy and Alice were legendary. 

There have been a couple times on the huddle where somebody actually wanted to fight someone. It’s incredible. Grits threatened me and said he was gonna find me which is why I think he was permabanned. 

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

There have been a couple times on the huddle where somebody actually wanted to fight someone. It’s incredible. Grits threatened me and said he was gonna find me which is why I think he was permabanned. 

I wish I could remember who it was that challenged several people to a fight on South Tryon street, that was insane.

I wondered why Grits was gone for good, he got banned under at least a dozen usernames but within about 2 or 3 posts people would figure out it was him when he’d come back. I actually saw his name on the comments section of an article from the rock hill herald about the panthers a couple of months ago. I’m sure he has some scorching takes about the commanders having to change their name.