• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and worst PFF grades

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, Panthering said:

I'm so, so disappointed with Mingo so far.

I'm torn. I get he's a rookie and needs time, but then I think he was a reach where we took him and better players were available. I firmly believe this franchise out thinks the draft every year. Their drafts never align with the 4000 mocks out there. 

On 11/14/2023 at 2:10 PM, Htarnation4.0 said:

I'm torn. I get he's a rookie and needs time, but then I think he was a reach where we took him and better players were available. I firmly believe this franchise out thinks the draft every year. Their drafts never align with the 4000 mocks out there. 

Yeah there are two issues. 

It looks like odds of inconceivable length compounded exponentially, against Bryce Young HOF. Wherever you stand on that ceiling, is one thing.

Whether he can game manage like a point guard, that’s a little different question and apparently the last hope, for when the others are used up. 

I didn’t have any really, of the price being justified. I suppose they can tailor and cater and come up with some extremely hard to watch but mostly effective plans. Yes, even Reich when he gets off of this whatever it is, this experimental phase of shrunken boundary, PacMan looking, anti offense. I am out of ways to denigrate it, but it keeps on feeding me.

That brings me here: if you guys can be trusted, I have some crazy intel, and I have been very conflicted as to how much I should share. They are working hard to perfect an electronic template. I think remote viewing is an element. They are pretty tight lipped though. 

It’s kind of half Houdini half Tom Clancy. Like a passing submarine with GPS, so that you can really “launch” at the target (Russell Wilson is an advisor). 

Word from the inside is “holy poo!!!”. 

Okay, if I need to say this, here: Just kidding. There is no GPS (it’s more Loran I think). 

Edited by stratocatter