• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 QB Watch…

*FreeFua*

On 11/13/2023 at 5:23 PM, 45catfan said:

Ugh, unless he's grown up, he has some serious maturity issues.  I don't keep up withe Gamecock football, but that was a knock on him at Oklahoma.  Maybe he's changed.

I live right next door to Rattler and see all the games and hear all the buzz. He has done nothing at all to warrant any criticism as far as maturity. He has been a model citizen, player, leader and team representative. The young man has matured and been a solid all around student athlete.

On 1/10/2024 at 2:49 AM, heel31ok said:

Nope

If you are speaking of his maturity, he has done nothing bad and maturity has been top notch here at USC. I practically see him everyday and he has been a wonderful leader. His maturity is no longer in question.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

As I see it, one more deeper for 2025 because there's no way Tepper will sign off on a QB at #33 in April.

True, but unless he transfers, this most likely keeps Arch Manning from starting at Texas. And Manning is someone people have been hoping would be the next great QB for a few years now.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

With Ewers and maybe McCarthy returning, I anticipate Ward and Pratt hype trains developing.  

I am higher on Ewers than McCarthy.  McCarthy had everything a QB could ever need a Michigan: WRs, RBs and a stellar OL.  I don't see him as a QB that can put an inferior offense on his back and carry them in the NFL.