• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 10 Games

*FreeFua*

20 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

What is this forum going to do if somehow the Texans made it all the way to the Super Bowl with rookie CJ Stroud?

The entire NFL would be turned on its head if that happened.

"Guys what would this forum do if CJ Stroud negotiated a two state solution between Israel and Palestine?"

4 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Regarding that Watson trade, it is the money that comes across as out of touch, irresponsible, reprehensible and makes the trade awful. Picks are picks, and aren't a lock to work out favorably, but that dollar cost is something else. Not my money, and I don't care too terribly much about anyone involved though.

They don’t have their first rounder this year still because of that trade too lol 

1 minute ago, Judo Thoreau said:

Watching this NYG team as a non-fan is exactly how it is for fans of other teams watching the Panthers play. 

The first thing I thought of is that Tommy DeVito is the name of the Tommy DeSimone character from Goodfellas

e: got that backwards

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1