• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Keep posting in this thread because it’s fuging awesome not going to lie.   

I just got done walking an older woman across the street and I laid my jacket down on the ground for her so she didn’t step on water. He’s still posting?

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

Sorry I just got done basking an early birthday cake for a family member. Are you still mentioning Stroud in your posts? Obsessed. And you said “love”? Too far, man. Too far. 

Hope your basking went well. Glad you decided to rush back to the Huddle to defend your QB and all who support him. 

Funny thing about this post, I didn't even say "you". I was addressing others, and you told on yourself by starting to defend your posts.

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Hope your basking went well. Glad you decided to rush back to the Huddle to defend your QB and all who support him. 

Funny thing about this post, I didn't even say "you". I was addressing others, and you told on yourself by starting to defend your posts.

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy helping a bear cub get out of a bear trap. You keep mentioning me in your posts. Is this a new obsession? 

7 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

He wouldn’t look remotely this good in Carolina, his receivers are running wide open on almost every completion and his line actually gives him time to throw 

They scored 30 points with Stroud accounting for 14 and a pick.  In no way shape or form is that ever happening in Carolina.

as great of a couple as we could be, I would never take you away from Varking. I just hope y'all are both taller than Bryce Young because if not, ohh boy

I was 6’1 in high school but have noticed as I have gotten older that top shelf seems further away.  And I am not even in the nfl.   Go be a good dad and put the teletubbies on.  

lmao did you not just mention me in a reply to someone else? You gonna ask me out next?

Oh gee golly gosh… I just finished stopping an armed robbery and I raced to check the Huddle. I see your previous posts using love, and then you mentioned me and another user dating and now you’re asking me to ask you out? It’s all too soon and too public. Let’s wait another four comments or so when I feel like we are obsessed with each other and then go from there, boo boo.