• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So what team will Deion coach next? Lying to Buffs parents that he's there to stay lol.

Who's gonna be clamoring to hire him? People are talking about TAMU but a program with their resources is NOT gonna be able to sell a hype machine coming off of a losing season at Colorado. Good lord no. That would not fly at all. They just paid Jimbo Fisher $75M to go away and went 45-25 over six seasons. Colorado is gonna be 4-7 in a couple of hours.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

42-7 WSU at half

@CamWhoaaCam 

@rayzor

This mod suspended me last Friday for mentioning Colorado. Yet here he is baiting me. If you guys are fair with the rules then he should also be suspended for a day for the same thing.

It's not fair he continues to abuse his power yet bait board members when he feels like it.

If I have to follow the rules so should the mods.

Thanks in advance, CamWhoaaCam

Heart-shape GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Boy, you were on here talking ALL KINDS OF poo. Deion this, Coach Prime that, look at these STAAAAAAARS!!!!!

Reap what you sow. This is what you hyped. Here it is. Soak it up.

Bandwagoners are the lost annoying of all sports "fans" because this is what they do. Loud and proud but then slink away when nowhere to be seen south.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Coach Prime's squad ended up losing 56-14 to a team that has lost its last six straight games. What a transformational coach. 

I get the overhype but Colorado this year vs last year is still a big jump. The magic wore off because they simply aren’t a complete roster yet. If his son returns and they work that portal they should make another huge jump. He is basically doing what Rhule did for Temple and Baylor which as much as we hate Rhule was still impressive. I’m enjoying it because it’s another story that makes college football more interesting. Like him or not Prime is polarizing and we were watching Colorado vs WSU on a Friday night simply because of him. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I get the overhype but Colorado this year vs last year is still a big jump. The magic wore off because they simply aren’t a complete roster yet. If his son returns and they work that portal they should make another huge jump. He is basically doing what Rhule did for Temple and Baylor which as much as we hate Rhule was still impressive. I’m enjoying it because it’s another story that makes college football more interesting. Like him or not Prime is polarizing and we were watching Colorado vs WSU on a Friday night simply because of him. 

It's P5 football. I'd have it on in the background no matter what.

This is what Deion wanted. He booted all those kids. Went out and built a team out of the portal. He'll do the same thing again next year. It turned out to be Sam Darnold. Looked pretty good at first, but it didn't take long for teams to figure it out and expose it.

Are they better NOW than they were pre-Prime? I mean, getting absolutely trucked by a team on a six game skid is pretty damn bad. People will try to say it's because Shedeur got knocked out of the game but they were already well on their way to getting blown out by then.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's P5 football. I'd have it on in the background no matter what.

This is what Deion wanted. He booted all those kids. Went out and built a team out of the portal. He'll do the same thing again next year. It turned out to be Sam Darnold. Looked pretty good at first, but it didn't take long for teams to figure it out and expose it.

Are they better NOW than they were pre-Prime? I mean, getting absolutely trucked by a team on a six game skid is pretty damn bad. People will try to say it's because Shedeur got knocked out of the game but they were already well on their way to getting blown out by then.

They had 1 win last year right? I mean Air Force beat them 41-10.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/38/season/2022

Check out those scores. They were at the complete bottom. 

I don’t think he sends players packing again. He has his guys and now he can build on it. We can see how they do next year, but damn if it’s not entertaining. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They had 1 win last year right? I mean Air Force beat them 41-10.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/38/season/2022

Check out those scores. They were at the complete bottom. 

I don’t think he sends players packing again. He has his guys and now he can build on it. We can see how they do next year, but damn if it’s not entertaining. 

Air Force has been the best team in Colorado for years now. That's a sad state of college athletics affairs but it's also reality. Living in CO for 14 years after growing up in the south it's wild how much of an afterthought college athletics was in Colorado. All of the interest was from pockets of folks who moved from elsewhere rooting for teams from back home.

56-14 L against a team on a six game losing streak fits right into where the Buffs were before Deion strutted into Boulder. That's my point. Once the hype and shine wore off, the Buffs look to be what they've been for awhile now. A sucky team, just with a lot more attention on the suck now.

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

If his son returns and they work that portal they should make another huge jump.

I disagree. Eventually the magic of his smooth talking will wear off. Kids will realize that they want to play for a winning program, not a cool coach. 4 wins (they aren't winning next week) is not that much of a jump. He's nothing but a carny.