• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

23 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It blows my mind how many Heels fans blame the Heels' woes on Maye. It's almost like they don't understand that the QB doesn't play D or block or catch passes. They did this same poo Howell's final season.

Drake Maye accounted for all but 24 of our yards tonight, both his INTs bounced off of receivers, and the D gave up 500+ yarda and 39 points before NCSU packed it in and went conservative.

But Drake Maye ain't poo. 😂

Maybe we get exactly what we deserve.

I'm not a massive fan of Maye, but he's better than Howell, so I assume he'll go on to have a good NFL career. 

On 11/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I've always thought Peyton Wilson was a helluva player and I don't get why he isn't thought of by the NFL. He has great size, great speed, smart player. What's not to like?

Two bum shoulders and two bum knees.  Dude has been sliced and diced on more than a Thanksgiving Turkey.  I love the kid, but his injury history is going to scare off a lot of teams.

17 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Two bum shoulders and two bum knees.  Dude has been sliced and diced on more than a Thanksgiving Turkey.  I love the kid, but his injury history is going to scare off a lot of teams.

Yeah, I've heard injuries were a huge concern but hell, I'd take a shot at him in the mid-late rounds somewhere. The kid can play.