• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

It's the Carolina Way. This is Carolina football. Tease you early in the year, collapse like a house of cards late.

We gotta move on from Mack. Thanks a ton for dragging us out of the gutter. Seriously. We needed that. But it's time to look to the future. We can't risk taking a big step back next year and trying to hire a coach after a 4 or 5 win season. Which is very likely if Harrell or Hudson isn't Howell/Maye level which is highly unlikely. 

The time is now. We need to hit the HC market after a decent season.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's the Carolina Way. This is Carolina football. Tease you early in the year, collapse like a house of cards late.

We gotta move on from Mack. Thanks a ton for dragging us out of the gutter. Seriously. We needed that. But it's time to look to the future. We can't risk taking a big step back next year and trying to hire a coach after a 4 or 5 win season. Which is very likely if Harrell or Hudson isn't Howell/Maye level which is highly unlikely. 

The time is now. We need to hit the HC market after a decent season.

He kinda helped us but pulling us out of the gutter is a stretch IMO.  His teams have been average in a very weak ACC and his defenses have been terrible.  He recruited ok…decent.  Nothing more.  This team could lose to State next week and end up 8-4.  
I totally want to move on as well.  

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He kinda helped us but pulling us out of the gutter is a stretch IMO.  His teams have been average in a very weak ACC and his defenses have been terrible.  He recruited ok…decent.  Nothing more

We were current Panthers level bad when he came back. We didn't want to have to hit the HC market after that stretch of suck assery. We're in a much better spot to hit the HC market now which IMO was always the point of bringing Mack back. Get us out of the gutter and build a bridge to the future. But it's time to cross that bridge.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hey, he claims he's a UNC fan.

Once again you're baiting.

Sad how you ban me for talking Colorado, yet you let everyone else trash them. Colorado not even playing today.

How about ban Shocker for mentioning them. All I ask is for fairness. I mentioned nothing about Colorado yet you have baited me for 2 days in a row. If I respond you will probably suspend me again.

So from this point on im not mentioning Colorado anymore.