• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

Relax dude, take a breath. I've been a Panthers fan since I was a young boy. As I've gotten older, I've realized that it's ok to have fun watching other teams, even cheering for them to win. There's more to life than blindly defending a team that literally has no idea who you are. You don't need to scream about it on a forum, it won't help you feel better.

Then go watch them.. What made it so important that we had to be notified of your decision…

Point is you can cheer for whoever you don’t have to notify anybody here.. 
Did you feel like ppl were going to check your attendance??

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, recceice said:

Dam do you not realize we can’t block a pop waner defense right now.. Even on good blocks they are calling holding all day.. 

What kind of offense can you have with no Oline??

The game is over on anything but the ball being thrown past the first down marker. Throwing the ball 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage means the player must go 10 yard to get a first down. It was never going to happen. Last play of the game, I would have told my guys to hold if you have to, I would have called a quick slant, or a TE pick.

5 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

The nature of a screen pass is a boom or bust play. It doesn’t make sense to call that in this situation.

Call a pass play in shotgun (with no play fake) let the WRs run their routes and let Bryce scramble as a last resort.

This only works if your Oline is a threat to actual block and the refs aren’t calling holding on every scramble anyway… 

Did you watch the game??

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know that Levis was anything special today.

Special? No.  He didn't have to because all he needed to do was to be a game manager.  The only way to lose to the Panthers is beat yourself.

The ultimate sign of disrespect--mockery actually, was when the Titans had zero reservations about going for it on 4th down in the first quarter deep in their own territory.  Basically saying, 'if we don't get it, it's not like you can score a touchdown.'  NFL coaches have zero respect for this Bryce Young led offense.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

The game is over on anything but the ball being thrown past the first down marker. Throwing the ball 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage means the player must go 10 yard to get a first down. It was never going to happen. Last play of the game, I would have told my guys to hold if you have to, I would have called a quick slant, or a TE pick.

Again we don’t have the time when a team is blitzing for a 5 yard route to develop.. Did we watch the same game and see every time they Blitz they got home … Is that not what you saw today.. At this point we are playing with PS guards and our Tackles aren’t good either..

2 minutes ago, recceice said:

This only works if your Oline is a threat to actual block and the refs aren’t calling holding on every scramble anyway… 

Did you watch the game??

I watched the game. You still don’t call a screen. If there’s a hold you get another shot upon the accepted penalty.

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I watched the game. You still don’t call a screen. If there’s a hold you get another shot upon the accepted penalty.

I don’t know what you call at that point..

No oline, Wr not good , can’t run the ball,..

This team sucks plain and simple.. This is a worst offense group then 2010..